NOW BEEN CANCELLED Totally free weekend this year 2020 at Stratford upon Avon race course

WESTIES ON TOUR

Subscriber
Hi all,

Tom has started to email you all the information now.

Around the end of the month if you have not received an email from tom please let me know and I will do my best to sort it for you.

If anyone has decided not to come please let met know so I can add people on the reserve list.

Thank you all and really looking forward to seeing you all and this one his going to be a big meet.

Jason.

Last edited:

Great Dane

Subscriber
Hi all,

Tom has started to email you all the information now.

Around the end of the month if you have not received an email from tom please let me know and I will do my best to sort it for you.

If anyone has decided not to co.e please let met know so I can add people on the reserve list.

Thank you all and really looking forward to seeing you all and this one his going to be a big meet.

Jason.
I received the earlier e-mail with form to fill in, is this latest e-mail an up-date, if so I have not received it? Thank you.

Thebell90

Subscriber
Hi, looking at the list for september I see that there are 2 x tony /julie, is this just coincidence, or have we been double booked, I know when I booked that we were the 50th rv to book, so there could be a spare place, cheers, yours Tony,

WESTIES ON TOUR

Subscriber
Hi ALL,

FOR THOSE ON MY FREE WEEKEND AT STRATFORD UPON AVON LIST AND RESERVE LIST.

Received a email today from Tom the organiser of Overlander, please read the email tom has sent me, its very easy to do and I have done it,

Please make sure you add the promotional code and then it becomes FREE.

Please pass on to the owners of the RV display vehicles the following …

Thank you, we’ve received the Display Vehicle Booking Form for your RV. Now in accordance with government’s Track & Trace scheme, the local authority require you to book an e-ticket online. This process is very simple and is totally free.

Just follow these instructions:-

Go to www.ticketsource.co.uk/adventureoverlandshow

Click the button for whatever you need –

i.e.

4-wheel camping (incl. 1-day adult admission Sat & Sun + up to 3-nights camping Fri-Sun) 1 adult

4-wheel camping (incl. 1-day adult admission Sat & Sun + up to 3-nights camping Fri-Sun) 2 adults

Etc.

Click NEXT foot of the page

Enter 1 in the box – the price will be shown

Scroll down and tick the box

Tick the box to confirm that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions outlined above

Type in the discount code
RVLSE20 and click on USE DISCOUNT CODE

On your screen you’ll see the camping fee automatically reduces by 100% to £0.00. You can then print off your e-tickets to bring with you for scanning at the gate upon arrival at Stratford-upon-Avon Racecourse. NOTE: no ticket, no
entry. With Track & Trace in operation we have to be strict, the local authority will be watching us!

Any problems booking, then simply let me know.

Please note: The attached logos are great for advertising the joint show on social media as they include the event title, venue and dates … so if you say you’re attending the show in any of the groups you’re a member of, please attach the logos as photos. Thanks!

An update about the show, the latest information, etc. will be sent to you tail end of next week.

END

Last edited:

Sully-pec

Subscriber
Yippee booked it and printed ticket off cant wait to meet you all, if you need any help setting up please let me know

Arthur

Subscriber
Hi ALL,

FOR THOSE ON MY FREE WEEKEND AT STRATFORD UPON AVON LIST.

Received a email today from Tom the organiser of Overlander, please read the email tom has sent me, its very easy to do and I have done it,

Please make sure you add the promotional code and then it becomes FREE.

Please pass on to the owners of the RV display vehicles the following …

Thank you, we’ve received the Display Vehicle Booking Form for your RV. Now in accordance with government’s Track & Trace scheme, the local authority require you to book an e-ticket online. This process is very simple and is totally free.

Just follow these instructions:-

Go to www.ticketsource.co.uk/adventureoverlandshow

Click the button for whatever you need –

i.e.

4-wheel camping (incl. 1-day adult admission Sat & Sun + up to 3-nights camping Fri-Sun) 1 adult

4-wheel camping (incl. 1-day adult admission Sat & Sun + up to 3-nights camping Fri-Sun) 2 adults

Etc.

Enter 1 in the box – the price will be shown

Scroll down and tick the box

Tick the box to confirm that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions outlined above

Type in the discount code
RVLSE20 and click on USE DISCOUNT CODE

On your screen you’ll see the camping fee automatically reduces by 100% to £0.00. You can then print off your e-tickets to bring with you for scanning at the gate upon arrival at Stratford-upon-Avon Racecourse. NOTE: no ticket, no
entry. With Track & Trace in operation we have to be strict, the local authority will be watching us!

Any problems booking, then simply let me know.

Please note: The attached logos are great for advertising the joint show on social media as they include the event title, venue and dates … so if you say you’re attending the show in any of the groups you’re a member of, please attach the logos as photos. Thanks!

An update about the show, the latest information, etc. will be sent to you tail end of next week.

END

All done Ticket printed (y)

WESTIES ON TOUR

Subscriber
I can have now a total of 55 Rvs
Yippee booked it and printed ticket off cant wait to meet you all, if you need any help setting up please let me know
I might take you up on that, I will let you know i have 5 volunteers so far to help me but thank you anyway.

Jason.