NOW BEEN CANCELLED Totally free weekend this year 2020 at Stratford upon Avon race course

WESTIES ON TOUR

Subscriber
Hello All,

Well it that time again I have arranged a free weekend camping again at Stratford upon race course on September 18/19 and 20 of September 2020.

Yes totally free just like the one last year, free weekend camping and free admission Into the show.

Do you fancy a great weekend at Stratford upon Avon race course ?

The only condition is your motor home must be a American rv and weight must be over 5 tons.

The show is the Overlander show and is a great show.

Information about collection of passes upon arrival, plus directions, timings, etc. will be emailed to you approx. four weeks preceeding the event.

For those who want to come in September there will be a form to fill in, which I will send you.

So those who are interested let me know.

email me

jlk12@btinternet.com

I will email you the form, please fill it in and then YOU have to forward it to the email address below.

EMAIL

4x4trading@talk21.com

We will have a great time !!

Please note on the day of arrival the Friday, please NO earlier then 1pm.

YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED ON SITE UNTIL 1PM.

YOU MUST BE OFF SITE MONDAY 12PM THE LATEST.

BUT YOU MAY COME BEFORE THE FRIDAY COME EARLY AS TUESDAY NOT BEFORE 1PM WHAT EVER DAY YOU DECIDE TO COME THERE WILL BE A CHARGE, IT WILL BE £10 PER NIGHT THIS MONEY WILL GO TOWARDS THE MARSHALLS BEER FUND.

THERES (NO ELECTRIC)

As there will be quite a few of us, we might not all be parked together, this will depend on the weather, this is what the organisers tell me.

The list so far for September.

NOW
50 Rv's MAX now.

1, Jason and Michelle.
2, Paul and Tara.
3, Eric and lol.
4, Kev and bev.
5, Al, Marley and JD.
6, Larry and ang.
7, Steve and Karon.
8, Graham and Shirley.
9, Jackie and rob.
10, John and deb.
11, Lee and Sheryl.
12, Arthur and Teresa.
13 Phil r hill.
14, Dave and stella
15, Mark and Alex cooper.
16, John and Marie.
17, Jim and carol.
18, Ann and Chris.
19, Great Dane.
20, Alan and Teresa.
21, Steve and sue roar.
22, Dave and christine.
23 Concord pilot.
24, Glyn and Lisa.
25, Mike Ritchie.
26, Jon van de merwe.
27, Bill and Dee.
28, Nigel and Elaine Bayston.
29, ken and marion
30, Carol and Derek Wileman
31, Wayne & Shelley.
32, Adrian & Tracy Allworth.
33, Yvonne & Kevin Kelly.
34, Steve Martin.
35, Jackie and Rob Kirby.
36, Gareth62.
37, Jimmy hobson.
38, Simon and Sophie Perry.
39, Kev and mo
40, Tony & Julie.
41, Tony and Nyree Patrick.
42, Mick and Michelle.
43, Nic dawson
44, Yogibear.
45, Chris Roy.
46, Roger Dawson.
47, Steve and chris Kettlewell.
48, John and Jane Parker.
49, Chris & Wendy Riches.
50, Tony & Julie.

Reserve list.

1, Uroliner.

from Tom the organiser .

Please inform all owners that I shall processing their Display Vehicle Booking Forms for the Adventure Overland Show” at Stratford-upon-Avon Racecourse towards July/august, and having done so will email them with information about collection of passes upon arrival, plus directions, timings, etc.

September is still on at the moment Cheers.

Tom McGuigan Off Road UK .
Tom Mc Tom McGuigan Off Road UK.

Mobile: 07958 216266

Email:
4x4trading@talk21.com

AOS SE`20 logo.jpgICS SE`20 - Globewalker logo with website.jpg

Last edited:

WESTIES ON TOUR

Subscriber
Hi
September only

For those who want to come on September there will be a separate form to fill in, in which I do not have yet, tom the organiser will not give it me untill April is over as it causes confusion.

Once I have this I will email you all the form.
Jason.

jackie and rob

Hello All,

Well it that time again I have arranged another 2 free weekends again at Stratford upon race coarse in 2020.

Yes totally free just like the one I arranged last year, free weekend with also free admission Into the show.

Do you fancy 1 or 2 totally free weekends including free admission at Stratford upon Avon race coarse in which I have arranged.

Yes all free the only condition is your motor home must be a American rv and weight must be over 5 tons.

The 2 free dates are, First show International campervan show. Friday 24th April. It takes over all the race course. So double the size of last time.

The other date is Friday 18th september. Overlander weekend. This is Free admission to both shows and camping.

There will be a form to be filled in this is for April only, so if you are interested please let me know and I will email you the form, fill the form in and send to

4x4trading@talk21.com

Information about collection of passes upon arrival, plus directions, timings, etc. will be emailed to you approx. four weeks preceding the event.

For those who want to come on September there will be a separate form to fill in, in which I do not have yet, tom the organiser will not give it me untill April is over as it causes confusion with both dates.

P.S on the day of arrival the Friday please NO earlier then 1pm, YOU WILL NOT BE ALOUD ON SITE UNTIL 1PM.

BUT YOU MAY COME BEFORE THE FRIDAY COME EARLY AS TUESDAY NOT BEFORE 1PM WHAT EVER DAY YOU DECIDE THERE WILL BE A CHARRGE, IT WILL BE £10 PER NIGHT THIS MONEY WILL GO TOWARDS THE MARSHALLS BEER FUND.

(NO ELECTRIC)

As there will be quite a few of us we might not all be parked together, this will depend on the weather, this is what the organisers tell me.

The list so far.

Jason and Michelle both shows.
Paul and Tara both shows.
Erick and lol both shows.
Kev and bev both shows.
Al and jan both shows.
larry and ang both shows.
Steve and Karon both shows.
Graham and Shirley both shows

Jim and Carol one show April.
concord pilot one show April.
Olley one show April.
Sully pec one show April.
Chris and ann one show April.

John and deb one show September.
Lee and Sheryl one show September
Arthur and teresa one show September.

View attachment 26608View attachment 26609

jackie and rob

Hello All,

Well it that time again I have arranged another 2 free weekends again at Stratford upon race coarse in 2020.

Yes totally free just like the one I arranged last year, free weekend with also free admission Into the show.

Do you fancy 1 or 2 totally free weekends including free admission at Stratford upon Avon race coarse in which I have arranged.

Yes all free the only condition is your motor home must be a American rv and weight must be over 5 tons.

The 2 free dates are, First show International campervan show. Friday 24th April. It takes over all the race course. So double the size of last time.

The other date is Friday 18th september. Overlander weekend. This is Free admission to both shows and camping.

There will be a form to be filled in this is for April only, so if you are interested please let me know and I will email you the form, fill the form in and send to

4x4trading@talk21.com

Information about collection of passes upon arrival, plus directions, timings, etc. will be emailed to you approx. four weeks preceding the event.

For those who want to come on September there will be a separate form to fill in, in which I do not have yet, tom the organiser will not give it me untill April is over as it causes confusion with both dates.

P.S on the day of arrival the Friday please NO earlier then 1pm, YOU WILL NOT BE ALOUD ON SITE UNTIL 1PM.

BUT YOU MAY COME BEFORE THE FRIDAY COME EARLY AS TUESDAY NOT BEFORE 1PM WHAT EVER DAY YOU DECIDE THERE WILL BE A CHARRGE, IT WILL BE £10 PER NIGHT THIS MONEY WILL GO TOWARDS THE MARSHALLS BEER FUND.

(NO ELECTRIC)

As there will be quite a few of us we might not all be parked together, this will depend on the weather, this is what the organisers tell me.

The list so far.

Jason and Michelle both shows.
Paul and Tara both shows.
Erick and lol both shows.
Kev and bev both shows.
Al and jan both shows.
larry and ang both shows.
Steve and Karon both shows.
Graham and Shirley both shows

Jim and Carol one show April.
concord pilot one show April.
Olley one show April.