Rv85

Ok thank You and yes I will do there is a hell of a lot I need to learn lol any tips would be a great help. Think my first priority will be making it 100 percent mechanically sound she has just sailed threw her mot with a few advisory’s

Rv85

Nice good to know bud im
Sure I’ll be firing away with questions soon enough lol think my first question would be how do I find out my weight of my rv ? I’ve seen people say that it is on your door but I can’t seem to find it . Also there is a plaque near the drivers window but doesn’t say there either

chatter

should be above the drivers side window or try looking in all your cuboards, the rv builders tend to stick a sheet with all relevent info on , on the inside of a door. What make and model rv have you got

Rv85

Ok thanks good stuff I’ll check also could
You tell me how many batterys I need to keep it flowing nicely I have bought a brand new battery but it seems to play up now and then I need to jump start it and I’ve seen videos on YouTube with 2 battery’s in them. It is a beast so I’m assuming it need more battery’s for the size of it and the engine size

simsy56

Subscriber
Welcome to the forum! There are bound to be questions, so just ask away in your own time and someone will have an answer. What RV do you have?

Craig

vetmanuk

Subscriber
Ok thanks good stuff I’ll check also could
You tell me how many batterys I need to keep it flowing nicely I have bought a brand new battery but it seems to play up now and then I need to jump start it and I’ve seen videos on YouTube with 2 battery’s in them. It is a beast so I’m assuming it need more battery’s for the size of it and the engine size
Greetings ,
I have only 1 battery to turn my 7.4 petrol engine over, but my truck I have 2 with a split charge relay due to all the extras I had fitted on it (5.7 gmc crew cab with winch etc added).
and I have 2 inline leisure batteries to last me through the night

car1966

Subscriber
Welcome from us two from Lincolnshire there is a lot of helpful people here just ask anything you want and please put photos on as they are essential and it also helps with any answer,

tacr2man

Subscriber
Welcome , you need to know the weight pretty quickly , as its very important from a driving licence pov . What make and model is it ?

motor roamin

Subscriber
Hi and welcome to the nuthouse.........just ask away on questions someone will know the answer.........hope to see you at one of our meets sometime, Peterborough is the first this year, also a good place to get all those bits you need and lots you don't :rofl:

Rv85

Thanks everybody I I have purchased a 1995 ford wakeechee it comes with a 7.5 litre petrol engine (34 ft long ) and yes hopefully I can get to meet up wo

Gareth62

Subscriber
I found my vin plate under the front driver side wheel arch but some folk have it the other side and can be seen though the front grill

oh my chassis is the Ford F53