New toy comming soon!

Simonh

Subscriber
Hi, its been a while since we have posted, but despite us both working flat out from home since last March [ i do go to London one a week where required as i work in Construction], we decided a 2 weeks ago to sell out Gulfstream and upgrade.

Thanks to Adi & Cassys who i bugged at Weymouth last year for advise, and another 40 mins on the phone the other week, we took the plunge and advertised ours for what i thought was a fair price......well it all went a bit mad!
We put it on flee bay and Autotrader and had calls within 3 hours of advertising it!
Had about 10 enquiries...some tyre kickers but others offering to come the next day with the money!...we sold it a week later to the second caller - but it took a week to arrange a visit.
With money burning a hole in the pocket we went and found another one...have put a deposit on it and await a collection date!
Luckly its not far from us so am awaiting the Mot to be completed and we can collect it...its an esential journey then!

Not going to tell you what it is....photos to follow whe we collect it...... but really looking forward to it.

The new owners are newbys and we have extolled the virtues and friendliness of the RVOC so hopefully they will join. Looking forward to making use of it...currently our first race is late March ...fingers crosssed...so we will wait to see.

Simonh

Subscriber
Hi, its been a while since we have posted, but despite us both working flat out from home since last March [ i do go to London one a week where required as i work in Construction], we decided a 2 weeks ago to sell out Gulfstream and upgrade.

Thanks to Adi & Cassys who i bugged at Weymouth last year for advise, and another 40 mins on the phone the other week, we took the plunge and advertised ours for what i thought was a fair price......well it all went a bit mad!
We put it on flee bay and Autotrader and had calls within 3 hours of advertising it!
Had about 10 enquiries...some tyre kickers but others offering to come the next day with the money!...we sold it a week later to the second caller - but it took a week to arrange a visit.
With money burning a hole in the pocket we went and found another one...have put a deposit on it and await a collection date!
Luckly its not far from us so am awaiting the Mot to be completed and we can collect it...its an esential journey then!

Not going to tell you what it is....photos to follow whe we collect it...... but really looking forward to it.

The new owners are newbys and we have extolled the virtues and friendliness of the RVOC so hopefully they will join. Looking forward to making use of it...currently our first race is late March ...fingers crosssed...so we will wait to see.

Well finally we got our new toy. 2005 Winnebago Journey. Picked it up last Sunday night so this weekend we got to repack it from the Gulfstream. You are all right....air ride and a pusher does ride better......Can't wait to take it out. Now writing the jobs list!

Attachments