New RV Rental Relocations in USA....cheap holiday ??

Member No
RV Type
A Class
Model
Hymer
RV Experience
Since 2005
I have just received email from Motorhome Experts with list of brand new Cruise America/Canada rental RVs for relocation from Chicago and Toronto to various locations at very good one way rates, as little as 30$ a day including bedding, crocs etc . Fuel , site rental extra and of course you have to get there.
You can travel off direct route provided you arrive by the required date.

E.G. Toronto - Vancouver from 15th March and arrive by 16th April 30 Can$ a day relocating a new 30' Thor C class .

You do the sums......

Ok that's about £550 for 30 days hire + flights and hotel.

If anyone interested pm me and I will send details.

I have no connection with the company involved but have done one of these relocations myself, a fabulous holiday.

Last edited:
Member No
RV Type
A Class
Model
Beaver Monterey 33'
RV Experience
since 2013
Interesting Larry, is that $550 per person or flat rate for the hire of the RV regardless of how many are to travel?

paul&debra

Subscriber
Member No
RV Type
a class
Model
Coachmen Mirada
RV Experience
since august 2012
The cheapest is $30 per day per RV for a 30ft, at the moment you need to leave in 7 days and take up to 3 weeks to deliver. The further away in date, the more expensive it gets, up to $67 per day. But some of the later more expensive dates are for a month to get it to where it needs to go. You are allowed 200 miles per day, but of course have to pay for your own petrol and campsites. Although their petrol is still much cheaper than ours. Looks like a good cheap holiday and the Chicago to Los angeles takes you almost right across country.

Member No
RV Type
A Class
Model
Hymer
RV Experience
Since 2005
Interesting Larry, is that $550 per person or flat rate for the hire of the RV regardless of how many are to travel?

£550 gbp = 30 days at 30Can$ hire cost for the RV, not per person.
Just need return flight tickets to Toronto and flight from Vancouver to Toronto. Also hotel booking for night of arrival in Canada.

Member No
RV Type
A Class
Model
Hymer
RV Experience
Since 2005
The cheapest is $30 per day per RV for a 30ft, at the moment you need to leave in 7 days and take up to 3 weeks to deliver. The further away in date the more expensive it gets up to $67 per day. You are allowed 200 miles per day, but of course have to pay for your own petrol and campsites. Although their petrol is still much cheaper than ours. Looks like a good cheap holiday and the Chicago to Los angeles takes you almost right across country.

There are some with up to 30 days.

Member No
RV Type
c class
Model
chateau citation
RV Experience
since 2008
How do you drive in 4ft of snow do they throw the snow plough in for free

Back