NEW DATES Free weekend in JUNE at Stratford INTERNATIONAL CAMPERVAN SHOW BUT £10 each donation to charities IS REQUIRED.

WESTIES ON TOUR

Subscriber
5 SPACES LEFT MESSAGE ME IF INTERESTED FOR NEW CODE.

FANTASTIC NEWS NEW DATES. In JUNE

Hi as you all know the international Campervan show is cancelled in April

Tom the organiser has informed me he has changed the date to 5th/6th June 2021.

Although its a free weekend must make this VERY CLEAR.
Tom Has requested I collect £10 from each person in which I will collect, £20 per couple all 100% of the money will go to 2 charities.

Mcmacmillan Cancer Support,
And
Veterans in Action.

Still cheaper than paying on the gate £72.

Collection of the charities money will be collected upon arrival please just so its collected and done.
IT WILL BE COLLECTED BY MYSELF JASON KENT, MICHELLE KENT OR KEVIN OR BEV PRICE.

I have nothing to do with the show other than get it free for you all.

I can only have a maximum of 50 rvs attending anyone else will have to pay after 50 Rv's has been booked on the system, over 51 rvs and over will have to pay full price via the normal process.

AGAIN MUST BE AMERICAN AND OVER 5 TONS TO QUALIFY TO BE FREE.

To get the weekend free same as last year click on the link below fill in the information, add the coupon code and then it becomes free THAT EASY.

If you require any more info please Google the show.

ONCE FILLED IN THE FORM IF YOU COULD KINDLY LET ME KNOW AND I WILL ADD YOU TO THE LIST WHOS COMING.

If 50 Rv's not reached by Rvoc and arv club by end of April I will put on other rv fourms. To help the show and the charities.

Those who are coming to the 5th of JUNE event AT STRATFORD UPON AVON SHOW.

1, Jason & Michelle. Arv club rvoc.
2, Kev & bev arv club rvoc.Arv club
3, Paul & tara arv club.
4, Rob & jackie. Arv club.
5, Jim &carol. Arv club rvoc.
6, Al, Marley and jd arv club rvoc.
7, Colin and Hazel Arv club rvoc.
8, steve & Elaine. Rvoc
9, Dave & christine rvoc
10, Ian & meg. Rvoc
11, John & Jane arv club
12, larry & ang. Rvoc
13, sully pec rvoc.
14, Chris & brenda arv club
15, Wendy & chris riches arv club
16, Mick& fay mick59 rvoc
17, Roger & Pam Arv club
18, Steve & Chris Arv club
19, Lee Myall arv club. Rvoc
20, Chris & Brian Destination unknown amc
21, Alex & Mark Cooper arv club.
22, Kevin delangley amc.
23, Bill & dee arv club.
24, Philip hill arv club.
25 Rig7944 mark Rvoc.
26, Gareth62 rvoc.
27, steve martin rvoc.
28, Concord pilot rvoc.
29, Graham & sue squibb rvoc arv club.
30, Garrie & christine arv club.
31,Dave & Stella Langley amc.
32,Jim & Ann arv club.
33, Simon perry amc
34, steve & Karon rvoc.
35, Arthur & Teresa rvoc.
36, Jeff higgs arv club.
37, Errpaul & Emma rvoc.
38, Kelsey cunningham amc.
39, Chris & Ann rvoc arv club.
40, Dave & sue holden. (American rv motorhomes uk)
41, Peter Polish (American rv motorhomes uk)
42, Neil & Louise (American rv motorhomes uk)
43 ,mark jacobs arv club.
44, Glynn and Lisa RVOC
45, Adrian dunn arv club

Jason Kennedy service engineer.

EMAIL SENT TO ME FROM TOM,
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.

Hi Jason,

Re. Covid and the shows … good news at last!

As you already know we were legally and morally obliged to cancel our third show in a row - this year's "International Campervan Show" + "Adventure Overland Show" 'Spring' edition normal">scheduled for 24-25 April 2021.

However, following the Government’s announcement last Monday that events with limited numbers can be held from the middle of May this year, we have managed to secure a new date for the event at Stratford-upon-Avon Racecourse:-

"International Campervan Show" + Adventure Overland Show" ‘Late Spring’ edition normal">5-6 June 2021.

This BTW is in addition to the "International Campervan Show" + Adventure Overland Show"

‘Late Summer’ edition which is still scheduled as planned for 18-19 September 2021.

But (there’s always a but), in June visitor numbers will have to be capped, so owners really do have to “book early to avoid disappointment”. Once the Government’s quota of 4,000 maximum is reached, then that’s it, ticket sales will close.

This being the case, I have to limit RVs to a maximum of 50 for the June event for obvious reasons (complimentary entries that is, thereafter if folk want to pay for camping at standard rates, that’s entirely up to them). An unrestricted target of 100 is still possible in September providing Government restrictions to visitor numbers have been lifted by then. End of the day I still have a racecourse to pay for!

Same as previously, owners have to book up via the TicketSource ticket agency, simply enter the discount code code $$$$$$ to receive 100% discount. Once the limit of 50 RV bookings is reached, TicketSource will shut down for any more discounts.

One last thing. In ‘normal times’ I manage to give a donation to the event’s two charities …

Veterans in Action normal"> www.veteransinaction.org.uk

Veterans In Action are committed to helping veterans and their families grow through being involved in adventurous activities, projects and expeditions that help to rebuild their confidence, self-esteem and self-belief within an environment they understand and that understands them.

Macmillan Cancer Support normal">www.macmillan.org.uknormal">

We give people with cancer everything we’ve got. We offer emotional, physical and financial support from the moment you’re diagnosed. We are millions of people affected by cancer, supporters, professionals, volunteers, and campaigners. We all have one thing in common – our care and support for people living with cancer.

… but of course after the cancellation of three shows I haven’t been able to help them, plus like all charities at present they are struggling due to the pandemic.

So I’m going to ask all RV owners who will have a free weekend to make a donation to these charities. I would suggest the average donation to be £10 per person. Not a lot given that a standard Weekend Camping Permit is usually £45 for one adult, £72 for two, etc.

Cash donations can be collected on site after they’ve settled in … maybe by yourself

Jason kent (westies on tour) / (Monty and Evie)
Or by
Michelle Kent / Kev or Bev Price.

I feel this pandemic has taught us something fundamental, that it’s time to give something back to those individuals who devote their lives to helping others less fortunate.

I believe £10 pp is very fair, hopefully the majority of owners will appreciate the gesture aimed at these charitable organisations, two very worthy causes in my opinion.

Normallity? Not quite yet, but it’s a huge step forward. To protect both visitors and our staff Covid precautions will still be in place, but finally we are getting there!

Book via https://www.ticketsource.co.uk/adventureoverlandshow - it is now live!

Cheers,

Tom Mc

HOPEFULLY THIS AGAIN WILL BE A BIG TURN OUT.
JASON.

Last edited:

Sully-pec

Subscriber
FANTASTIC NEWS NEW DATES.

Tom Has requested I collect £10 from each person in which I will collect, £20 per couple all 100% of the money will go to 2 charities.

And
Veterans in Action.

I can only have a maximum of 50 rvs attending anyone else will have to pay after 50 Rv's has been booked on the system, over 51 rvs and over will have to pay full price via the normal process.

To get the weekend free same as last year click on the link below fill in the information, add the coupon code and then it becomes free THAT EASY.

Enter the code RVSE21 please DONT SHARE this code.

ONCE FILLED IN THE FORM IF YOU COULD KINDLY LET ME KNOW AND I WILL ADD YOU TO THE LIST WHOS COMING.

If 50 Rv's not reached by Rvoc and arv club by end of April I will put on other rv fourms. To help the show and the charitys.

Those who are coming to the 5th of June event AT STRATFORD UPON AVON SHOW.

2, Kev & bev arv club rvoc.
3, Paul & tara arv club.
7, Mick & michelle. Arv club rvoc.
8, steve & Elaine. Rvoc
9, Dave & christine rvoc
10, Ian & meg.
11, John & Jane
12, larry & ang

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.

Hi Jason,

As you already know we were legally and morally obliged to cancel our third show in a row - this year's "International Campervan Show" + "Adventure Overland Show" 'Spring' edition normal">scheduled for 24-25 April 2021.

However, following the Government’s announcement last Monday that events with limited numbers can be held from the middle of May this year, we have managed to secure a new date for the event at Stratford-upon-Avon Racecourse:-

"International Campervan Show" + Adventure Overland Show" ‘Late Spring’ edition normal">5-6 June 2021.

This BTW is in addition to the "International Campervan Show" + Adventure Overland Show"

‘Late Summer’ edition which is still scheduled as planned for 18-19 September 2021.

But (there’s always a but), in June visitor numbers will have to be capped, so owners really do have to “book early to avoid disappointment”. Once the Government’s quota of 4,000 maximum is reached, then that’s it, ticket sales will close.

This being the case, I have to limit RVs to a maximum of 50 for the June event for obvious reasons (complimentary entries that is, thereafter if folk want to pay for camping at standard rates, that’s entirely up to them). An unrestricted target of 100 is still possible in September providing Government restrictions to visitor numbers have been lifted by then. End of the day I still have a racecourse to pay for!

Same as previously, owners have to book up via the TicketSource ticket agency, simply enter the discount code code RVSE21 to receive 100% discount. Once the limit of 50 RV bookings is reached, TicketSource will shut down for any more discounts.

One last thing. In ‘normal times’ I manage to give a donation to the event’s two charities …

Veterans In Action are committed to helping veterans and their families grow through being involved in adventurous activities, projects and expeditions that help to rebuild their confidence, self-esteem and self-belief within an environment they understand and that understands them.

We give people with cancer everything we’ve got. We offer emotional, physical and financial support from the moment you’re diagnosed. We are millions of people affected by cancer, supporters, professionals, volunteers, and campaigners. We all have one thing in common – our care and support for people living with cancer.

… but of course after the cancellation of three shows I haven’t been able to help them, plus like all charities at present they are struggling due to the pandemic.

So I’m going to ask all RV owners who will have a free weekend to make a donation to these charities. I would suggest the average donation to be £10 per person. Not a lot given that a standard Weekend Camping Permit is usually £45 for one adult, £72 for two, etc. Cash donations can be collected on site after they’ve settled in … maybe by yourself Jason kent (westies on tour)

I feel this pandemic has taught us something fundamental, that it’s time to give something back to those individuals who devote their lives to helping others less fortunate.

I believe £10 pp is very fair, hopefully the majority of owners will appreciate the gesture aimed at these charitable organisations, two very worthy causes in my opinion.

Normallity? Not quite yet, but it’s a huge step forward. To protect both visitors and our staff Covid precautions will still be in place, but finally we are getting there!

Cheers,

Tom Mc

JASON.
HI Jason can you please put me and sue on your list for 5th and 6th of June I have booked the tickets on line many thanks Steve and Sue

rig7944

Subscriber
FANTASTIC NEWS NEW DATES. In JUNE

And
Veterans in Action.

Enter the code RVSE21 please DONT SHARE this code.

If 50 Rv's not reached by Rvoc and arv club by end of April I will put on other rv fourms. To help the show and the charities.

Those who are coming to the 5th of JUNE event AT STRATFORD UPON AVON SHOW.

2, Kev & bev arv club rvoc.Arv club
3, Paul & tara arv club.
7, Mick & michelle. Arv club rvoc.
8, steve & Elaine. Rvoc
9, Dave & christine rvoc
10, Ian & meg. Rvoc
11, John & Jane arv club
12, larry & ang. Rvoc
13, sully pec rvoc.
14, Chris & brenda arc club
15, Wendy & chris riches arv club
16, Mick&fay mick59 rvoc
17, Roger & Pam Arv club
18, Steve & Chris Arv club
19, Lee Myall arv club. Rvoc
20, Mick&fay mick59 rvoc
21, Alex & Mark Cooper arv club.
22, Kevin delangley amc.
23, Bill & dee arv club.
24, Philip hill arv club

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.

Hi Jason,

Same as previously, owners have to book up via the TicketSource ticket agency, simply enter the discount code code RVSE21 to receive 100% discount. Once the limit of 50 RV bookings is reached, TicketSource will shut down for any more discounts.

So I’m going to ask all RV owners who will have a free weekend to make a donation to these charities. I would suggest the average donation to be £10 per person. Not a lot given that a standard Weekend Camping Permit is usually £45 for one adult, £72 for two, etc.

Cash donations can be collected on site after they’ve settled in … maybe by yourself

Jason kent (westies on tour) / (Monty and Evie)

Cheers,

Tom Mc

JASON.
I have filled in my application Jason

Concord Pilot

Subscriber
Hi Jason - Have also booked online .. for the information of others the discount code no longer works presumably because the free limit has been reached, so its now £77.04 including booking fee.

rig7944

Subscriber
Hi Jason - Have also booked online .. for the information of others the discount code no longer works presumably because the free limit has been reached, so its now £77.04 including booking fee.
The code only works on the correct show ??
maybe you clicked on the wrong one I did at first
Possibly