New Costa Blanca LPG station-maybe

Member No
RV Type
C Class
Model
Fourwinds 5000 31P
RV Experience
While we were away in Torrevieja during the winter we spoke to a couple of Brits who own a petrol station in San Miguel, about 5 miles inland. They were very interested in my complaint that there were no LPG outlets without going 25 miles to Alicante and have since been looking into the option of installing an LPG tank.

Watch this space. :thumbup:

Incidently they had a big house built on TV program Grand Designs overlooking a lake near Torrevieja that you can now visit for many outdoor activities.........http://thingstodoinspain.info/

Member No
My sister has a small place not far from there, I used to go up around that way when I had two wheels some good roads for bikes,where exactly is the garage that they own?, from what I remember was the guy from S Africa.

Member No
RV Type
A class
Model
Coachmen Mirada 32'
RV Experience
10+ in Caravans, 5th wheels and now A class
Would that be the garage on the road to Orihuela near the vets just outside San Miguel?

Member No
RV Type
A class
Model
Coachmen Mirada 32'
RV Experience
10+ in Caravans, 5th wheels and now A class
the one im thinking of is just past San Miguel on the road to Orihuela on the left hand side, there is a vets, the vets practice is attached to the pet store/shop, and there is/was a wood yard along there also

Last edited:
Member No
RV Type
C Class
Model
Fourwinds 5000 31P
RV Experience
the one im thinking of is just past San Miguel on the road to Orihuela on the left hand side, there is a vets, the vets practice is attached to the pet store/shop, and there is/was a wood yard along there also

Yep, Thats the one

Member No
RV Type
A Class 39ft Diesel Pusher
Model
Fleetwood Discovery 39S
RV Experience
Since Oct 2007
So are we talking Draft or Bottle LPG that they are selling? :laugh:

Member No
RV Type
C Class
Model
Fourwinds 5000 31P
RV Experience
Apparantly this is not going to happen.

According to the garage owners, the gas company wanted 100,000 euros to install the tank & pump :crying:

That seems a bit excessive for the installation. My domestic tank was fitted free.

Will probably only mostly be Repsol or Cepsa owned garages in Spain that will ever sell LPG.

Back