New club on Facebook and its free

paul&debra

Subscriber
As I have already said, it dilutes the memberships of all clubs. They then all start to fail, this club has served its members well. Lots of new members have come on and taken over marshaling at events. Having learned quite a lot, about what to do. From some of the older, longer standing members. Please don't go joining other forums, or in the long run, both may fail.

stunette

Subscriber
As I have already said, it dilutes the memberships of all clubs. They then all start to fail, this club has served its members well. Lots of new members have come on and taken over marshaling at events. Having learned quite a lot, about what to do. From some of the older, longer standing members. Please don't go joining other forums, or in the long run, both may fail.
Never... Anyway you can't leave, You are my number 1 in the RVOC Running club..!!! :giggle: :giggle:

johnpengers

Subscriber
To be fair to Paul it probably won't make a blind bit of difference to any other club..There's been rv/motorhome clubs around for years and up to a couple of years ago I was a member of three !
I was just the other day considering joining the Motor Caravanner Club(Snail Club)only because my mum and dad were in it with their Commer Caravanette fifty odd years ago !!
Oh yes......I like the windscreen sticker too......Thats one thing the Rvoc is lacking,a classy windscreen sticker.(y)

Dodgit

Subscriber
To be fair to Paul it probably won't make a blind bit of difference to any other club..There's been rv/motorhome clubs around for years and up to a couple of years ago I was a member of three !
I was just the other day considering joining the Motor Caravanner Club(Snail Club)only because my mum and dad were in it with their Commer Caravanette fifty odd years ago !!
Oh yes......I like the windscreen sticker too......Thats one thing the Rvoc is lacking,a classy windscreen sticker.(y)
W/Sticker
may I respectfully suggest something like . .

RV Lego1.png
RVOC - Put and Held together by Enthusiasts

lee and sheryl

Subscriber
We joined everything inc the new one and to be honest there just seems to be so much politics with others, with all that committee stuff and titles ect
We just like to go away and chill with great friends and we have made some fantastic memories with all you guys (well the ones we have met anyway) and plan on making more :)

WESTIES ON TOUR

Subscriber
He's doing well 57 members in 1 day and some from rvoc.

Theres nothing wrong in helping someone achieve there dream or goal.

We all need help at some point in our life.

We are all friendly (aren't we ) or are we NOT.

There's lots of people on this forum have asked for HELP haven't we.

Guys be nice.

Last edited:

paul&debra

Subscriber
Not a problem, he can start his page. I hope he does well, I am just concerned, that dilution of the contributers on here. Could make this forum weaker. Over the years I have found this to be, the friendliest, most helpful forum of the lot. I have seen the others often wither and die, I just really dont want to lose the friends, and the banter on here. Because contributers are focusing elsewhere.