MY DAD RIP

RRV

Subscriber
Just heard from mum in hospital that dad passed away peacefully in his sleep at 8:10 tonight

He’s been a brilliant dad and I was very proud of him all through my life. And at 94 he’s had a good and full life - it’s difficult at the moment but in all honesty we should celebrate his life and not morn his death.

We’re now hoping mum fights this and pulls through

phil1946

Subscriber
Our thoughts are with you and your family. Words cannot help but you are right to remember the good times and hopefully there will be some better times in the (near) future. Not a good start to the New Year and you will have no trouble remembering the date - so sad.

Reactions: RRV

Landy Lover

Subscriber
Condolences John - I remember him well from Retro - you bought him along a few times and I know he enjoyed looking around. Hope Mum is OK. Always remember the good times !

Arthur

Subscriber
Sad news John - we met Dad a few times & recall him at one get together walking the feet off you with his new found energy.
you & your family are in our prayers tonight.

regards

Arthur & Teresa

paul&debra

Subscriber
Sincere condolence to you and all your family. You are right, you need to celebrate the life of a wonderful father.

Steve Martin

Subscriber
So very sorry to hear your news mate, he was a perfect gentleman and I will always remember his sense of humour. I will be back when I can travel to UK and pop up to see you.
I am just a phone call away...

gulfbluersr

Subscriber
Sorry to read about your loss John, as I'm sure you remember we met a few times and have particularly fond memories of the last time we were together in Welshpool and 'that' afternoon in the pub, funnily enough me and Elaine were talking about you both and that day a few weeks ago when we were in Welshpool and laughing about eating fish and chips on the bar together......like I say great memories and great times.........
A sad sad loss of a great great character..... thoughts are with you, Tina and the rest of your family.
Steve and Elaine

davensue

Subscriber
So sorry to hear your sad news our thoughts are with you, Tina and your family. Remember the good times.

motor roamin

Subscriber
So sorry to hear your sad news John, we met your Dad and he had a fantastic sense of humour which I will always remember, you are so right although a sad time no one can take the memories away, I lost my dad almost 30 years ago like yours he was great I still have the memories and think of him regularly, our thoughts are with you and praying for Mum.

Dgrbruv

Subscriber
So sorry to hear the news John. We were privileged to meet both you mum and dad and have very fond memories. Our thoughts are with you both and we are wishing good news awaits for your mum xxx