MR6471G built in Samsung microwave

kkclassic

Hi all

Has any one got any ideas on how to get the Samsung MR6471G out of demo mode.

I switch on and it flashes Simply Samsung in the display and the keypad is dead.

If it means the microwave has gone to the big RV in the sky what replacement would fit straight in?

Thanks
Kevin & Tricia

Geo

Not hopeful but worth a try
found on web

The first guy a Samsung (1-800-samsung) said push 0, get a prompt for
1-demo,2-lock.
Push 1,start.
This didn't work.
The customer called Samsung and they said hold the 0 down.
No luck. What the hecks with Samsung!
Idiots?

kkclassic

Hi

Thanks I have tried that keypad is dead so I think it is probably a replacement unit unfortunately.

Kevin & Tricia

kkclassic

Hi all

Made a few phone calls today and confirmed the microwave is dead. So 15 years old and it failed nothing lasts now does it :001_rolleyes:.

Joking apart I suppose 15 years is not bad for an electrical appliance.

New one arriving tomorrow so all is sorted :thumbup:

Kevin and Tricia

Press the Options button, tap 6 to select Demo mode settings and it will ask you to choose the numbers 1 for demo mode on and 2 for demo mode off. Press the OK button to set the setting if this wouldn't have helped you you can find your query on the web.for best affordable microwave, Newest products, latest trends, and bestselling item see this.

RRV

Subscriber
Hi all

Has any one got any ideas on how to get the Samsung MR6471G out of demo mode.

I switch on and it flashes Simply Samsung in the display and the keypad is dead.

If it means the microwave has gone to the big RV in the sky what replacement would fit straight in?

Thanks
Kevin & Tricia
Hi is your microwave a 120v ? And what are the dimensions? As I have a spare one in full working order

:)