Motorhome fire m66 today

larryh

Subscriber
Its a Fleetwood Flair , rotten shame could be someones home or at least a second home and pride and joy , sad .

Chris S-S

Subscriber
Not good must be the season for it had my old ice cream van collected today got about a mile and a half up the road and it had an engine fire, luckily I was following them and new where the fire extinguisher was, only damage was dissy cap ht leads air box and a couple of breather hoses, unlike that one it will be back on the road by midweek!
Finally got out to my rv 3 hours later after recovery arrived to find that I've now got a water leak in the roof at the front, only just resealed the joints as with the hot weather the sealant had gone dry and cracked, another job when we go away on Thursday if it stops raining?

chatter

Subscriber
http://67.238.126.140/

its a recall from the usa for some dometic fridge/freezers, if you put your model number in the link above it will tell you if your fridge is part of the recall. If it is you can email dometic uk and they will arrange one of their agents to do the work needed.
My 2004model is on the list and will be done circa 12/8 whilst it is down at Newport having its LPG fuel tanks fitted and replacement of some decals and a full service.
This is the second fridge i will of had to have done, had to have one done on one of the 5vers we had over the years. Somewhere way back in time it was all posted on here maybe it should be pinned so new members can find it easily as we tend to forget to warn about it.

Last edited:

Allan & Loren

http://67.238.126.140/

its a recall from the usa for some dometic fridge/freezers, if you put your model number in the link above it will tell you if your fridge is part of the recall. If it is you can email dometic uk and they will arrange one of their agents to do the work needed.
My 2004model is on the list and will be done circa 12/8 whilst it is down at Newport having its LPG fuel tanks fitted and replacement of some decals and a full service.
This is the second fridge i will of had to have done, had to have one done on one of the 5vers we had over the years. Somewhere way back in time it was all posted on here maybe it should be pinned so new members can find it easily as we tend to forget to warn about it.
Thanks chatter, I had no idea. I'll use the link now