Resource icon

MOT Station (Rugby Area)

Gareth62

Subscriber

motor roamin

Subscriber
The phone will be answered as Ford & Slater now.........for years Ford & Slater had a DAF parts division in Nodens they have now bought the Company..........no change of staff as far as the MOT's go so still Gary and still an excellent place for your MOT.

Les n Chell

We've used Nordon for years and so pleased with their friendly service, Gary so knowledgeable and informative, as he has a rv himself, be there again in a few weeks time with Winnie

RRV

Subscriber
Is Gary still doing MOTs? I had mine done there last year but Gary said he probably wouldn’t be able to do them this year coz ford and slater had taken them over.

Great if he’s still doing them! -

Gareth62

Subscriber
We've used Nordon for years and so pleased with their friendly service, Gary so knowledgeable and informative, as he has a rv himself, be there again in a few weeks time with Winnie
It was at the start of the year they had problems with the name change over and had to get some new kit fitted by all accounts.
I should think they could be up and running by now as it's been around 5 or 6 months, can you get back to us if they are

motor roamin

Subscriber
It was at the start of the year they had problems with the name change over and had to get some new kit fitted by all accounts.
I should think they could be up and running by now as it's been around 5 or 6 months, can you get back to us if they are
They were up and running within four weeks, the problem was when ford and slater took over they didn't put the paperwork into the DVSA so had to wait to be approved, all good now (y) I got inside info as ford and slater supply my trucks and are also a customer of ours.