• MIMO antenna configuration
  • Works with 3G & 4G Devices
  • Frequencies 698-960 / 1700-2700
  • Omnidirectional radiation
  • Operational Bands LTE / Cellular
  • Height 2.4” (62mm)
  • Diameter 6.7” (170mm)
  • Max Roof Thickness 60mm
  • Max panel thickness / ridge height (mm) 10 (0.4”)
  • Required mounting hole size (mm) 25 (1.0”)
  • 698-960MHz – 2.3dBi
  • 1700-2700MHz – 5dBi
  • Cable length 1m
  • SMA cables
  • TS9 adapters optional if using with a MiFi
  • Does not require a metallic ground plate

Ruff Nomads

Subscriber
Ok so I’m not looking at the roof mounted version cos that ain’t in line with the way we want to be able to use it.
We’re not bothered about camp sites as we don’t intend to use them very much and if we do that’s another method.

So has any bidet got one of these that can say, from experience, whether they are any good.

Ta

Ruff Nomads

Subscriber
why don' you use your mobile and use it as a hot spot and or tethering ?

that' what I do and always have 4G.
Yes that’s an obvious option and I would, if
A) somebody told me these things don’t pick up a stronger signal
And
B) I didn’t want to burn all my data or want to have it cut off after 90 days roaming.

Chris S-S

Subscriber
If you go for the bigger option with the extension aerial and mount inside a window with the rubber sucker not had an issue.

Ruff Nomads

Subscriber
If you go for the bigger option with the extension aerial and mount inside a window with the rubber sucker not had an issue.
Thank you, that’s what I wanted to hear. Do you have the router also? I really would like to be able to plug in a couple of cables for some hard wiring, this I can do with the option I have asked about. Do you have this router?
Is the signal strength/availability better than say a normal mobile?

paul&debra

Subscriber
Just as another tip, one of the old members on here gave me a good idea. If you are using a mi-fi , fully charge it and put it in a plastic bag and fix it to the top of a flag pole. Makes getting a good signal more certain. Another tip, If you can find an old phone, say about 4 to 5 Years old. Get an unlimited 4g from 3mobile and don't update the phone. They can't tell you are using it as a hot spot.

Daybreaker

Subscriber
I thought camp wi fi was not good enough for streaming. I have a virgin media full house service that allows me to stream from a lot of places in towns so can download from amazon prime and Netflix on phone and then connect phone to hd tv..works great

Ruff Nomads

Subscriber
I thought camp wi fi was not good enough for streaming. I have a virgin media full house service that allows me to stream from a lot of places in towns so can download from amazon prime and Netflix on phone and then connect phone to hd tv..works great
I was told today that TV streaming knocks out the Data. And yes many I spoke to in a southern Spain day Camp WiFi is largely Shite.
Once the statute stops working I plan on downloading movies on the move and watching them later.
That said my main concern is to be able to connect a PC and upload full size Images. Hence I need a more serious piece of kit that is constantly o and can work on the move.
I also would like to be able to take it out and use it in a house off the mains.

Last edited:

Chris S-S

Subscriber
Thank you, that’s what I wanted to hear. Do you have the router also? I really would like to be able to plug in a couple of cables for some hard wiring, this I can do with the option I have asked about. Do you have this router?
Is the signal strength/availability better than say a normal mobile?
It's the router version I have, but it only has 1 hard wire port. Signal is normally good.