Mirada On Malta

Member No
RV Type
Forest River
Model
Georgetown 375XL 11.5meters 10.5tonnes
RV Experience
Older and wiser now.
It never occurred to me that people might take their RV across to Malta for a visit.

My brother photographed this British 55 registered Mirada last month.

MiradaOnMalta.jpg
It doesn't seem to be long-terming, because there is nothing laid out around as there was for neighbouring units. The pitch looks just the right size for that one, but not big enough for anything longer:cry::(.

Member No
RV Type
RV
Model
Safari Trek
RV Experience
A few years.
Its been there for some time now and they must be wild camping as the place is a car park overlooking Mellieha bay.

I could be owned by a Maltese who hasn't bothered to register it in Malta because of the cost!

When the rain stops:( I may pop down and say hello on the way back from my dog walk.

Malta is not very RV friendly, expensive ferry , bad and narrow roads, terrible drivers and only one official campsite that is used as an unofficial permanent site!

Other than that we love it !!

Terry

car1966

Life Member
Member No
RV Type
5th wheel
Model
Eurocruiser 855 pull by a 3lite toyota pick up
RV Experience
jan 2011 new
Hi Terry when we came over for a two week holiday I did notice that most of the kamikaze drivers just drove as if they was the only ones on the road, so I did the same and we had a great time chris just kept he eyes shut most of the time,:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Member No
RV Type
RV
Model
Safari Trek
RV Experience
A few years.
Hi Terry when we came over for a two week holiday I did notice that most of the kamikaze drivers just drove as if they was the only ones on the road, so I did the same and we had a great time chris just kept he eyes shut most of the time,:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Its even worse than Italian driving but bizarrely hardly any road rage ( except from expats)!

Terry

car1966

Life Member
Member No
RV Type
5th wheel
Model
Eurocruiser 855 pull by a 3lite toyota pick up
RV Experience
jan 2011 new
Sorry for rising up old thread, but I am going to travel to Malta, what is best places to stay with RV? https://www.cool.mt/
Obviously not near the American Embassy,:rofl::rofl:,

Sorry carn't help,. Pm tearnet think he lives there , or use to

Back