Malvern Attendee's...

paul&debra

Subscriber
Hi if someone has to drop out
we newbies would be only to pleased to step in at short notice
You should still be able to book into General camping and then come and join us on foot. You will be very welcome, and general camping is not that far away.(y):D

Please Check.

If your pass does not have Rvoc or Arve on it, then we are sorry but can not take you.
Warners only allocate ..just enough space for vehicles booked with the clubs.

Thank You.

AudreyJ

Subscriber
Booking has closed for Clubs for Malvern and the Attendee's we have is.

Rvoc 47 units
Arve 17 units

Only have 31 Rvoc members who have kindly posted or Pm'd there details and arrival days/times.

A few little things to sort out before the big day arrives, The main discussion point is how far we can park Steve (Gulfbluesr) away from everyone else. Think we may have a space just behing the Dumping point which has no outlook and is on soft unleval ground.

Just a shame poor Elaine will have to suffer. This is because Steve has been nasty to Me yes Me . Oh no not Chris but Me.
Its going to take a good healthy bribe before he gets back in my good books. See the power you have when your a Marshal.(y)
Hiya you two just incase you did not see our post will arrive Thursday 30ft Cruisemaster. Can't wait tossed you both.

Hi Brian and Chris
We should be arriving 17.30ish on Friday. God and Consultants willing. Hope to escape from Addenbrooks Hospital 13.30. Yes Malvern is the nearest Party.
Really looking forward to seeing everyone again.
love Hils and Russ.

paul&debra

Subscriber
Assistant Marshal was woken at 5.00 a.m. this morning by a German Shepherd with diarrhoeh. Good job we have amtico tile flooring, but I am tired and grumpy. So I will take no S**t today.:devil::devil:

gulfbluersr

Subscriber
From the det
Assistant Marshal was woken at 5.00 a.m. this morning by a German Shepherd with diarrhoeh. Good job we have amtico tile flooring, but I am tired and grumpy. So I will take no S**t today.:devil::devil:
From the very detailed description we've just had it sounds like you took on board plenty of S##t this morning, oh dear oh dear oh dear you seemed to of kept that very quiet Paul .......... and Jess but don't worry I promise not to tell anyone about how there was 4 dogs 2 adults and a teenager in your RV covered from head to toe in the brown sloppy stuff ;););):rofl::rofl::rofl: