MALVERN 2010

sandra55

BACK TO REALITY TONIGHT AS BACK FROM MALVERN, HAD A GREAT WEEKEND, BOUGHT SOME REAL BARGAINS WEATHER STARTED OFF CRAP BUT ENDED UP GREAT. LOVELY TOO SEE OLD FRIENDS, WAS GREAT TO SEE ANNE AND PETE AGAIN.LOOKIN FORWARD TO SEEING YOU OTHER LOT WHO WENT ELSEWERE, AT LINCOLN MISSED:crying: YOU ALL:crying:

Pete45

After the phone calls and texts it felt like you were with us. Look on what you doing this weekend for more details of wheels wings speed & steam. If your very good you may get your name added to next years list:wink: Looking forward to Lincoln on the 23rd and yes we missed Malvern ( 1 of the best shows going ).
Pete and Shirl

Moosehead

We had a great w/e too. Saw Dreamkeepers rig whilst queing to get in and managed to pop over and say hello on the Saturday. We ended up over the road in the area next to the day visitors parking which made it very handy (too handy lol) to pop over to the exhibition area. Got some decent buys and saved a few quid, well worth the muddy trudge on Saturday. Impressed with just how big /how many turned up to camp with all sorts to see. From our pitch just across from the trail for day visitors we noticed that nearly everyone came away with something so I guess the traders were pretty happy.

Will return next year:001_smile:

Dreamkeeper

We had a crackin wkend too:thumbup:Good to see moosehead, its allways nice to put a face to a name. We were in the furthest field poss, and got drenched coming back from the market, so had to stay in and crack open a crate of stella:lol:eek:uch wat a headache,lol, Caught up with a few others, an seen a few rigs, which get on the RVOC, check out my pics, and hope to see you all on the next one. Dreamkeeper

Road Runner

I had to give my tickets away because of my foot operation GUTTED:blink:

Plus only lasted one day at the Northern rally as whipped into hospital:blink:

Hopefully I'll be about for further meets:001_smile:

southwind

Great to see Sandra and Chris and several others who we met at Oswestry,
It was a good weekend after the rain, Missed the others who went elsewhere
maybe next year they wont clash, see you all at Lincon. Thanks for the Pimms
good afternoon!

P

PeteH

Malvern Thanks.

Hi

Over last weekend at Malvern, the ARVE held an impromptu "Bottle Raffle" for our own 2010 Charity "HELP FOR HERO`S". My wife and I persuaded a number of RVOC attendees to purchase tickets for this worthy cause. You may be pleased to know that the final total raised was in excess of £140-00. May we, via this forum, extend our grateful thanks to those who contributed.

May I also apologize for the confusion over the site of the draw which had to be changed at the last moment, due largely to illness of one of the organizers Grandchildren, and led to some people being at the wrong location, as this change failed to be communicated properly, and for which we are sorry.

Thanks Again

Pete