Maestrat Park, Spain

Member No
RV Type
5th wheeler winnebago lite five 33ft
RV Experience
since 2013
Hi has anyone been to Maestrat Park near Sant Jordi, Vinaros? the site looks good but all the reviews I have read are old at least 2014. I am looking for a place to spend September and October this year, we stay at Parc Verger and want a bit more sun for that time of the year. So any news would be helpful cheers

lizofdrymen

Subscriber
Member No
RV Type
Coachman
Model
Mirada
RV Experience
since 2009
we have stayed a few times but maximum 2 days as passing through. You will have to have other form of transport to get to coast, shops etc. Have been when very quiet (only ones there apart from a couple of full timers). Unless things have changed then would be bleak for long stay. Only my opinion tho, others may think different, good stop over point and Peniscola nice to visit. There are 2 sites near Sitges and also Valencia camper Park all much busier if you want to be near interesting cities.

Member No
RV Type
CLASS A
Model
GULF STREAM SUN VOYAGER
RV Experience
1 year
Hi Robert,

We stayed there for a few days in early Jan on our way south. We found it very pleasant and quite. Emma ( British) and Louis are very friendly and helpful and are just about to start to convert about four pitches to fully serviced for use by RV's. The site is a little out of the way so you would need a toad.

If your rig is not too big we used another site in the area at Camping Alegria Del Mar, it is in Benicarlo. So better for towns and easyish to get to but the site is quite tight and cramped where the RV's can get. The family that run it are British (Lisa I think) so you can easy ring them. They are also very helpful. We got on pitch in our 32ft Gulfstream with the toad and trailer attached, but that was in January 2016 after the trees had been cut back.

Hope this is useful.

Borrowing Pirates

Back