Ludlow touring park

vetmanuk

Subscriber
would recommend this place as they can accommodate any size RV.
But you need a car to get about as its a very long walk into the town & not much else about.
We enjoyed it as it was nice to just chill on site

WESTIES ON TOUR

Subscriber
Hi,
Yes I have been there last year like you say, nice but need a car.
we did walk into town once taken apx 25 minutes if I remember rightly.
Also have you tried its sister company Oxon in Shrewsbury that's also nice to been about 10 times now.
was only there 2 weeks ago Christmas lights turn on.
But its that expensive for the owners to do told me they are not doing it anymore

WESTIES ON TOUR

Subscriber
But if they already have the lights it’s only going to cost of putting them up not a lot if you get a
pole to do it
Scouser :cool:
They provide food also this year hog roast pork and stuffing batches with chips, salad and drinks this is done by outside caterers and music a 5 piece band and also a choir.
For about 400-500 people the whole campsite basically.
Two beautiful steam rollers.

Attachments

Last edited:

vetmanuk

Subscriber
yes was a nice walk into Ludlow town and a look in the antique shops which are growing in the town
all the time , would like to try the other sites they advertise when we get the chance.

Dgrbruv

Subscriber
yes was a nice walk into Ludlow town and a look in the antique shops which are growing in the town
all the time , would like to try the other sites they advertise when we get the chance.
They are all worth a visit, Bridgenorth has a tight entrance for for anything over 30ft but Betws y Coed and Llanberis have space for bigger Rv's ... we have been to them all over time. Shrewsbury is very handy with the park and ride being next to the site

RV Neal

Subscriber
They provide food also this year hog roast pork and stuffing batches with chips, salad and drinks this is done by outside caterers and music a 5 piece band and also a choir.
For about 400-500 people the whole campsite basically.
Two beautiful steam rollers.
Don't like to be picky but the pic shows a traction engine, not a steam roller! :rolleyes: I really don't mean to be pedantic but Fred Dibner would not have ley this pass. ;););)