Lpg problem

paul&debra

Subscriber
I’d dispute that Paul they pulled wires off my cruise control. Left oily handprints all over my seats and left it running lean ( now corrected by a nice guy on Poole) another member had them bump into a van with their Rv. Also they never ring back after they have your money
Nothing but good service, including free telephone advice for me. Also Prinns UK technical manager is the owner.

Daybreaker

Subscriber
I’ll reserve judgement when you’ve been or tried to go back didn’t even know the firing order of a chevy v8 and had to correct them

paul&debra

Subscriber
I’ll reserve judgement when you’ve been or tried to go back didn’t even know the firing order of a chevy v8 and had to correct them
When I insured my RV this year, new insurer wanted conversion certificate. Bear in mind mine is now 13 years old. ( he repaired mine about 5 years ago) I telephoned GAS as he renewed my system, and got emailed certificate from him next day.

Daybreaker

Subscriber
Spoke to Wayne 5 times about upper lube system...promised to ring back. I spent £1500 with them but no reply. Oil everywhere but in my upper cylinders. Also he should have given certificate upon completion. He did for us

Gareth62

Subscriber
I’d dispute that Paul they pulled wires off my cruise control. Left oily handprints all over my seats and left it running lean ( now corrected by a nice guy on Poole) another member had them bump into a van with their Rv. Also they never ring back after they have your money
That's me
The bus is running lean and keeps chucking up fault codes
Will not reply to calls or eMails
Used the toilet dry and stuffed it up with paper
Left great oily boot prints on the carpet
Backed RV in to a Transit, and smashed plastic bumper, not a single word since
Had a gas leak on main filling pipe, I had to fix myself.

But saying all this they did a nice neat fitment but once they have your money they don't give a dam...……..