Lpg Oil Lube Kit..

Well Dot4 is having a lpg service and full check done after engine rebuilt, Taking to fitter re fitting the vacuum lube kit and says because all they do is stick a bit of lube into inlet, the oil could just go into one or two cylinders.

They recommend the electronic version, which was not available when we had ours converted 11 years ago.

So Dot4 will be getting booked in for a days surgery in December for typical two kits fitted for the V10.

Few hundred quid but if it works and the engine runs better then worth it.

A V10 will always be a lot dearer then a V8 for obviously reasons.

Brian the amount of money you spend on your Rv you could of bought another Rv lol.

Dare I say a safari or Monaco.
You can dare say what you like. We love Dot4 and she does what we want and has what we want. So well happy with her
Plus if we change her How can we afford to buy others around the world.

Last edited:
Interesting

GAS autos in Huddersfield said the Triton V10 doesn’t need it even though I asked for it to be fitted
Talking to Lee the owner of BRC, says he fits the lube system to all of his conversion now. The Vauxhall engine had problems with burning valves out at 30k, with the lube kit 100k.

So worth fitting for piece of mind.

car1966

Subscriber
You can date say what you like. We love Dot4 and she does what we want and has what we want. So well happy with her
Plus if we change her How can we afford to buy others around the world.
I am with you on this , doesn't have to be big or new and it doesn't matter how small or old if it what you love or like who gives a sh...
As long as you enjoy (y)(y)

shovelheadrob

Subscriber
Interesting

GAS autos in Huddersfield said the Triton V10 doesn’t need it even though I asked for it to be fitted
I had an F150 with the 5.4 Triton V8, it didn't have the flashlube system fitted, I sold it on before it had any problems, I also had a Dodge with the 4.7 Magnum motor without a flashlube kit, after around 80k miles it was showing signs of valve seat recession, a friend had the same motor with the flashlube kit, it's now on around 150k miles & runs like a Swiss watch.