Member No
RV Type
A Class RV
Model
Safari Trek 31SBD
RV Experience
5 years
Hi

Has anyone used the LPG at REPSOL garage Los Corrales de Buelna yet?
It apparently opened in September 2011 but the GPS notes given on the REPSOL site, when I checked on Google earth, did not match at all.

I know it takes Google earth some time to catch up so I wondered if anyone had any experience. It looks a good one since its just off the A67 south of Santander and would save time on the way to and from the ferry.

Member No
RV Type
A class euroliner 30 ft
Model
EUROLINER 300GLS
RV Experience
3 years
yes I used it in November, 2011 there is not problem the station is new it is located has the exit of the freeway in the first circle has left. it is necessary to emander has the cashier the adapter to fill up, I hop that my information shall help you, check travels!! (the station is opened 24 h over 24 h)

Member No
RV Type
A class euroliner 30 ft
Model
EUROLINER 300GLS
RV Experience
3 years
The good coordinates

The good coordinates for the station are those on google map
43.252386 -4.070615

Olley

Subscriber
Member No
RV Type
A
Model
Winnebago Brave 31'
RV Experience
Thanks Bruno I have amended my map. :thumbup:

Ian

S

sloberdoberbob

another very helpful post

Another very helpful post.. LPG is not that easy to find in Spain so any info is welcome.

Bob:thumbup:

Member No
RV Type
A Class RV
Model
Safari Trek 31SBD
RV Experience
5 years
LPG near A67

Thanks very much for that Bruno. I'll check on Google. We're off on Sunday to Santander and hoping we can get over the mountains on Monday or maybe we'll have to stop in a services/small village along the way. Any recommenadtions? Forgot to say we're are aiming for Salamanca on our way to Portugal eventually.

Member No
RV Type
A Class RV
Model
Safari Trek 31SBD
RV Experience
5 years
stop over cantabria

Hi Bruno
I assume you mean Cabarceno, not Cabarcelo? Have checked with google and it looks a nice quiet place if we need to stay because of snow on the mountain route south.

Thanks very much for your help.

Member No
RV Type
A Class RV
Model
Safari Trek 31SBD
RV Experience
5 years
LPG on our trip to Portugal

Out of interest. The LPG at Los Corrales de Buelna was out of order last weekend when we came by to give it a try. The LPG at Salamanca was out of order also, so we had to buy petrol:mad:

However, the Services at Valdesolar Exit 564 of A66 at 39 23 2.5N, 6 20 53.4W had some and at 79cents was more expensive than Salamanca 72 cents, but at least the machine worked! There is plenty of room for any size vehicle at these services.

Back