Lost

motor roamin

Subscriber
Well as of last Saturday I am RVless, huge empty space on the drive, I can't get used too :blink: I have shows coming up for work and the RV's I had in mind sold before my sale went through due to lots of messing around :001_rolleyes: (another story) so any one who knows of a nice diesel pusher with slides shout out, condition and value is much more important than age may even consider a fiver with towing unit as no time to begger around sorting one, may consider a stop gap RV at the right money :thumbup: so here I am cash waiting give me a call 0797 475 8989

All the best Rick

Pete45

Morning Rick,Why not give Dennis (Dencar) a call,nice RV as you well know,and you never know :wink:
Chat soon.

Pete45 :wink:

motor roamin

Subscriber
Morning Rick,Why not give Dennis (Dencar) a call,nice RV as you well know,and you never know :wink:
Chat soon.

Pete45 :wink:
He did want way too much for it and wouldn't negociate, I had it sold for him for a sensible price but he wouldn't take it, and as you know with yours I can sell them at sensible money and happy to do it for free, though I don't think Denis still has his :thumbup:

All the best Rick

MikeyRV

Subscriber
You could have had mine Rick, if you could have lived with a Winnebago.:thumbup: but it went yesterday. No what you saying about a big gap to fill. I know I will miss it for a long time. Good luck with your search. :thumbup:

motor roamin

Subscriber
Nope, he only needs a one man tent, 'cos nobody will share with him. :lol: :001_tongue:

Don't need a fluffin tent full stop, almost as bad as a Winnabagel :blink: though that might be possible bid on one today but it was 10k too much, just keep looking something is out there

There is a nice "Hymer" here for sale in Spain, just needs a little TLC and Re Badge'in.

Also a Intruder which needs a bit of panel work and a awning plus all fixings, plus,plus,plus....:biggrin:

Good luck in your quest to replace the Rev.:001_cool:

manda3000gt

Got offered a Holiday Rambler Vacationer the other day it comes into my nephews place for servicing and he told the owner we may be looking for something bigger, 37' pusher on 07 plate alloys fitted Eminox exhaust air suspension triple slides, owner is a millionaire owns a track panel access company got his own helicopter and big pad out in the sticks so coach has wanted for nothing and he likes to fit all the toys & extras, said he was looking to sell at a good price he is not getting the use out of it.
Dave