Long Day

Rudski01

Subscriber
Well drove Down to W/Hampton Friday after work, had a mooch around Signature Sat morning to have a look at the Windsports they have and a couple of the Aces, was shown around by a v helpfull salesman, no heavy sales patter which was a pleasant surprise. Loved the wind sport 29T ticked all the boxes size/tech etc unfortunately it’s brand new and unless the trade in for mine is exceptional and they come down on windscreen price it will just be a dream, if I could find the same 2019 plate then happy days. Then drove to Retford to pick the RS up from its service MOT etc, hit the road again to Keswick and decided to stop over night, bad idea, woken at 03:30 by police saying evacuate as the river had burst it banks, helped an old guy with a caravan next to me p**s wet through bailed out to a big lay-by on the outskirts of Keswick. Then back home to a Sodden Eskdale, fire on and hanker down to watch the Rugby
Cheers

Rudski01

Subscriber
I used to be mountain rescue and part of that was to be trained in swift water rescue, how it grates so much when the teams put their escapades and hard work for that day on f book and tools can’t help themselves stating how irresponsible these people were ie Motorhomers as they knew a storm was approaching and getting these people out of bed at stupid o clock etc. I joined because I wanted to help people, so heading out onto scafell at silly o’clock to find lost/injured people was part of the job and it was voluntary, Keyboard warriors make my p**s boil and most of them don’t even know what a bloody adventure is, or have been anywhere apart from there germ ridden poxy cruises, sorry rant over!!
Cheers