Living the dream

dentaldave

last night on the On show there was a report about a new tv program on Sky tv called Living the Dream which is a weekly series about a couple from the UK who emigrate and buy an American RV Park.
Previous to showing the viewers around a Fleetwood Revolution tag axle people were interviewed about their motor homes .
The RV was parked up at the BBC centre at the end of Regent Street.
Matt Baker then went into interview the RV’s owners.
Who saw that?

Dgrbruv

Subscriber
I saw it Dave... it must make the owners of any Revolution very proud ... (John & Tina RRV?) as it was shown off very well. Shame I haven't got Sky to watch the series at it looked like it would be fun.

RRV

Subscriber
last night on the On show there was a report about a new tv program on Sky tv called Living the Dream which is a weekly series about a couple from the UK who emigrate and buy an American RV Park.
Previous to showing the viewers around a Fleetwood Revolution tag axle people were interviewed about their motor homes .
The RV was parked up at the BBC centre at the end of Regent Street.
Matt Baker then went into interview the RV’s owners.
Who saw that?
i saw it too - the guy said he had 23 rv's thats a bit greedy really :)

dentaldave

I saw it Dave... it must make the owners of any Revolution very proud ... (John & Tina RRV?) as it was shown off very well. Shame I haven't got Sky to watch the series at it looked like it would be fun.
Obviously well minted he also talked about hotels too. Does anyone know this owner?
Lovely RV hope he looks after it’s roof!
Looks like the tv series started early November . Yet to view

paul&debra

Subscriber
We were contacted by the one show, they picked us off the forum and asked us to drive the RV up to television centre. Told them we were to busy.

jayandjen

Subscriber
Possibley thunderbirds rv rental
I think the guy that owns that also has other holiday property etc

paul&debra

Subscriber
They would have covered expenses was all, but busiest time of the year for me. Working 7 days a week up to Christmas.

tacr2man

Subscriber
I thought it hardly representative , the guy was a commercial operator of RVs would have been so much better if it had been a true RV owner , which would have demonstrated it wasn't an unobtainable dream, which was how it came across. £800 to fill up ?