Lexington RV

AllisonMG

Subscriber
Hi there. We are just looking to buy our first RV after having rented a few in the past. We found a Forest River Lexington that we like at FreedomRV in Gloucester. Any experiences with either the RV or the dealer would be very welcome. Thanks

car1966

Subscriber
Welcome to the madhouse i can't help but i am sure some one will be along with some answers lot of knowledge on here

Concord Pilot

Subscriber
Its a decent one, its the later 300 Hp diesel engine (early - mid 20's mpg) been maintained by Duncan for the past 9 years, interior fully re-trimmed i.e. ultra cream leather, new carpet etc .. recent premium tyres, Solar with a quality controller, etc etc.

Concord Pilot

Subscriber
In all seriousness John .. there isnt a better one if someone wants a sub £40k B Class with provenence - Before I bought the Ace I did the rounds and couldn't believe what cr@@ there was out there

evopower

Subscriber
Hi there. We are just looking to buy our first RV after having rented a few in the past. We found a Forest River Lexington that we like at FreedomRV in Gloucester. Any experiences with either the RV or the dealer would be very welcome. Thanks
Hi

The one on freedom says sale pending would that be you ?

We had a Lexington for about a year but sold it as wasn't enough room in the bedroom and ours didnt have levelling Jack's which we missed that our previous rv had.

Personally I do prefer the 08 onwards van with the newer front end .

PM simsy56 on here I believe he has a coachman concord with 3 slides , full body paint and levelling Jack's for under 40k

Or this one worth a look at that money

johnpengers

Subscriber
Visited Empire this morning.Great to see everybody and wow.........the stock !!!!!
I 'm like a kid in a sweet shop(y)....Anyway,I had a shufftie around the Concorde,just as I remembered it,a nice well kept little motor.
I take your point regarding the dinette so good luck in your search and ask as many questions on here as you like.......somebody always knows something.:).

RV Neal

Subscriber
We have an older Lexington single slide with no dinette. We've had it just about 30 months and, having gotten used to the smaller size (and no levelling jacks!), we're really liking it now. It has the 325bhp 6.0 litre V8 diesel which is plenty powerful enough but only returns about 14 to the gallon. However, due it's relatively small size we do run absolutely fully loaded.

We toured Europe this autumn and spent 56 nights away in it and it was fantastic. I've found the Forest River Lexington to be a well-appointed RV for it's size (and price); Artic pack with heated holding tanks, composite counter tops (Corian?), porcelain toilet, outside stereo speakers etc. etc. I've carried out many, many minor modifications to make little improvements here and there and, as I said, we're perfectly satisfied with it and would recommend a similar model to anyone who's interested.

Daybreaker

Subscriber
Get a Damon daybreak and get a life... a life of misery :D Only joking we have some er a few problems but love her to death ( can be arranged)
Keep saying I’ll get rid but nah nah and thrice nah we spent loads but we’ve decided we will spend loads more ( with Adi4s help) and keep her hard thoughts we had lately but what the hell she is what she is. We going to stay with her

MikeyRV

Subscriber
Get a Damon daybreak and get a life... a life of misery :D Only joking we have some er a few problems but love her to death ( can be arranged)
Keep saying I’ll get rid but nah nah and thrice nah we spent loads but we’ve decided we will spend loads more ( with Adi4s help) and keep her hard thoughts we had lately but what the hell she is what she is. We going to stay with her
Better the devil you know. (y)

Concord Pilot

Subscriber
Visited Empire this morning.Great to see everybody and wow.........the stock !!!!!
I 'm like a kid in a sweet shop(y)....Anyway,I had a shufftie around the Concorde,just as I remembered it,a nice well kept little motor.
I take your point regarding the dinette so good luck in your search and ask as many questions on here as you like.......somebody always knows something.:).
Thanks JP ! We we prefer drinking tea / coffee and eating outside so for us a dinette would have been wasted !