Lexington B Class RV

BLAIR

Subscriber
He only lists a mobile number, l have asked the question via ebay, if he does not reply then I will blow him out, and keep looking, lm not prepared to give up our hard earned cash lightly, too old and long in the tooth for being taken for a mug, still looking for genuine decent rv.
Google the mobile number (y)

Dave Bryant

Subscriber
We have a 2005 Lexington with 2 slides.
Owned it for 6 years, initially had issues but mostly sorted now.
Unless it is in excellent condition, costs seems a bit high.

Popty

Subscriber
Hi all, after much soul searching, we have decided not to waste our time and fuel going to view the lexington at Gatwick, l have been texting the dealer asking loads of questions, he has not answered all of them and skirts around the other questions, he can't or won't confirm is it has ever had hab checks, engine services, LPG services, mot expires in July 21 not taxed since January 21, so giving it a wide berth, We have looked at another Lexington with 3 slide outs, 2 years newer but identical, so we have made up our minds that, that is our favourite style and choice, so if anyone knows of one for sale, let me know.
The one in the picture is the one in Gatwick

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210611-194628.jpg
    Screenshot_20210611-194628.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 10

BLAIR

Subscriber
Hi all, after much soul searching, we have decided not to waste our time and fuel going to view the lexington at Gatwick, l have been texting the dealer asking loads of questions, he has not answered all of them and skirts around the other questions, he can't or won't confirm is it has ever had hab checks, engine services, LPG services, mot expires in July 21 not taxed since January 21, so giving it a wide berth, We have looked at another Lexington with 3 slide outs, 2 years newer but identical, so we have made up our minds that, that is our favourite style and choice, so if anyone knows of one for sale, let me know.
The one in the picture is the one in Gatwick
Have you seen this? gone on today

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/174799458229?hash=item28b2dc0fb5:g:1cwAAOSw6Ipgw2qP

evopower

Subscriber
If that's what you are after a Lexington with 3 slides

There is other rv's the same depends on your budget

coachmen concord 300ts
forest river lexington 283 gts
jayco melbourne 29d
dutchmen dorado 29bg
bt cruiser 5291
four winds chateau citation 29bg
winnebago aspect 30c
Itasca Cambria 30c
R-vision trail lite 293ts

BLAIR

Subscriber
Yes, any of those would be ideal, our budget is 25k to 30k, so l keep looking
I think you'll find what you're looking for after the summer, loads hit the market between Oct and Feb, hang onto your cash and find someone that's desperate just before Xmas

motor roamin

Subscriber
After I viewed the RV this week I said to @motor roamin "it must have been owned by an old bloke because it has a VHS in it" he then let slip that he has 2 at home and an extensive collection of tapes :giggle:

We didn't get to talk much after that because he was busy winding up his record player:D

Showing my age my first record player was a wind up from the local second hand shop at £2.00 was all my parents could afford but my technics that I own now is going nowhere and yes it has a tape deck cd and record deck which they tell me is coming back (y)

Greenespeed65

Subscriber
I bought a B+ from the same guy on this day last year. He took my Tiffin A class in part ex. I was happy with the value of the part ex. I went to view the B+ as I was working not far from his place, which is a collection of Farm type buildings. When I agreed to the deal we met about half way between his place and my home town of Blackpool.
PM me if you want any more info.
All the best
Lyndon.