Least we forget

motor roamin

Subscriber
Pitty the bloody french don't appreciate it there wouldn't be a France if it wasn't our parents and grandparents and all those who didn't come home to be parents, sorry Europe just pee's me off, looks like no deal now Macron's took his bat and ball home. suits me but this is the reason we can't order a new truck as they want a 10% surcharge (non refundable) in case there are tariffs.

RV Neal

Subscriber
Pitty the bloody french don't appreciate it there wouldn't be a France if it wasn't our parents and grandparents and all those who didn't come home to be parents, sorry Europe just pee's me off, looks like no deal now Macron's took his bat and ball home. suits me but this is the reason we can't order a new truck as they want a 10% surcharge (non refundable) in case there are tariffs.
The French people DO appreciate what we did for them back in 1945! I am a member of IMPS (Invicta Military-vehicle Preservation Society) and they run trips to France with WW2 vehicles to commemorate the anniversaries, including liberation, and the French people come out in their droves (hundreds and hundreds of them). The atmosphere is very friendly and it's almost like liberation over again. The people understand they owe a debt to us and they never forget; not even after 75 years!

Concord Pilot

Subscriber
Anybody install quartz or Corian worktops in their Rv? Just thinking weight issue?
The French people DO appreciate what we did for them back in 1945! I am a member of IMPS (Invicta Military-vehicle Preservation Society) and they run trips to France with WW2 vehicles to commemorate the anniversaries, including liberation, and the French people come out in their droves (hundreds and hundreds of them). The atmosphere is very friendly and it's almost like liberation over again. The people understand they owe a debt to us and they never forget; not even after 75 years!
Its a shame that the friendship of the French people hasnt been communicated to their politicians !

motor roamin

Subscriber
I am sorry you are correct of course it's the french government I aimed my remarks at and the idiots on a jolly in Brussels not the man in the street