Kkbo kustom kulture 2020

Tony Bryson

Subscriber
What a shame but understand their concerns and I don/t think the government will allow mass gatherings by then anyway. We will probably go next year but don't want to commit just yet so wont be buying tickets, but keep us in the loop. Keep well and safe Theresa and Tony

adventura

Subscriber
hi kev it was expected that it would be cancelled this year but we are hoping we may be able to come in may 2021 but not sure at the moment cheers mate stay safe mo and georgie

elitegsp

Subscriber
Hi to all our followers of the kkbo.
Unfortunately i find myself in the situation of postponing the show in May and putting it back to first weekend in september in 2021. I feel it is unwise to try to even put a show on in May for the safety of everyone who attends. All Tickets bought will be carried forward to Septembers show. There are other factors which also affect us being able to put on a show. One factor being able to get health and safety agreed and in place by May with there being another national lock down.
Once again thank you to all for their continued support patience and understanding in these difficult circumstances.
In the coming weeks there will be changes to the website and the merchandise page so watch out for new products that will be available.
Looking forward to seeing you all in safer times in September and in meantime everyone stay safe, watch out for further information on our website. www.kkbo-ltd.co.uk
Regards,
Team at KKBO