Kholer generator

Nigel65

Subscriber
Looking for some advice ive taken my generator out of rv to do some repairs to it ive repaired the starter motor an replaced the solenoid i cnt seem to get a spark at the points or plugs an struggling a little to understand why any advice is greatly appreciated sorry if ive posted on wrong part of site not used to how this all works many thanks in advance

paul&debra

Subscriber
Not the wrong place to post.
As with anything electrical, trace all the wires back. To where you do have power, is all I can suggest. Someone a bit more clued up, will probably be along shortly.

Nigel65

Subscriber
I do have a new multi meter but bit unsure how it works im popping to rv to pick some electrical things up so will pick it up at same time k

Nigel65

Subscriber
Thanks all i think ive found the problem with the generator it seems to be the 5 pin relay so ordered a replacement many thanks guys

vetmanuk

Subscriber
This is what we have in ours and its stopped firing up on the button so another job for me to fit in

Nigel65

Subscriber
This may help mines this version but after pulling my hair out i finally figured out what was wrong with it an five spade relay stops it working from switch