Its a small world .

chatter

Subscriber
I see you are all parked facing the roadway, when i was last there we parked with the back of our unit to the lake/fishing pond to access the ehu units as they were along the fence.
Did Gary finish building his house?
oh and for those that need it if you dont know the black dump is in the field the other side of the caravans, Gary lifts the lid off it when you need it

Last edited:

Chris S-S

Subscriber
Maggie the black dump has been on the left side of the road as you drive in for at least the last 3 years.
Gary left last year his Nephew now runs it as he is living in Spain with his girlfriend.
Talking to them in October last year the planning for the house has been refused.

chatter

Subscriber
Thanks for the update, last time i was there being some years ago pre 2014 as havent been far from home since Bill took bad, last time i was there i had to drive accross that field on the left and the dump area was at the rear of the toilet block

johnpengers

Subscriber
We were on a railway station in Germany with LarrynWin.We weren't sure if we were on the right platform so Ci asked a lady in her best german if we were right.We were but the spooky part was the lady was Canadian and her husband was a teacher at Millfield School where Ci worked and knew him.Apparently they moved to Germany a couple of years previously........A very small world !!(y)