Is it better to use a used RV or a new one?

Is it better to use a used RV or a new one?

• used RV

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • new one

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ming ze

Member No
RV Type
Just an RV Fan
RV Experience
3 years
I had tried RV camping before and fell in love with it. :inlove:
Now I have about 50,000 US dollars. I just need an RV that can meet the needs of me and my girlfriend.
I hope to find an RV that is more fuel-efficient and easy to use. How should I choose?:wasntme:

adi4

TRADER
Life Member
Member No
RV Type
A class diesel pusher
Model
Fleetwood Bounder
RV Experience
10 Years
It is all down to the layout that works best for you

Do you have any dealers local to you where you can go and look at some? Which country / area are you from as we might be able to help you find some if you are in the UK?

seaglass

Subscriber
Member No
RV Type
Safari Trek
RV Experience
45 years
A used RV would depend on how old it is. If not really old the owner has taken care of the issues that some new rv's have when you buy them. If the used rv has been well cared for by its owner that is a plus. Our first RV was a brand new class C. David checks every vehicle out when we bring them home. The brand new RV had two gas tanks and one of them was not connected securely. That could have been very bad for us on the road. RV dealers are not always efficiently taking care of a new RV when they sell it to people, but a used RV not very old and well taken care of can have many nice added features by the previous owner. Just our experience. Plus the price should be better on a not too old used RV.

Back