Ignore this post

Landy Lover

Subscriber
Well I have been wandering around Agog looking at the sights and then I popped down to see if Rick was still at F**edifIknow and saw this house with a sign outside saying Purple Bricks For Sale - Well I thought thats quite novel I will get some for my new BBQ area. So I knocked on the door and asked them to deliver 250. They were very rude to me. Hope everyone at Agog is not so rude otherwise I shall move to where Rick is at F**edifIknow

Last edited:

motor roamin

Subscriber
Well I have been wandering around Agog looking at the sights and then I popped down to see if Rick was still at F**edifIknow and saw this house with a sign outside saying Purple Bricks For Sale - Well I thought thats quite novel I will get some for my new BBQ area. So I knocked on the door and asked them to deliver 250. They were very rude to me. Hope everyone at Agog is not so rude otherwise I shall move to where Rick is at F**edifIknow
Sorry mate I'm well on the way to cuckoo land

Can anyone tell me what I should be ignoring as I’ve ignored the post ignoring the fact that I have not seen what I should be ignoring and so I’m at a loss of what I should be ignoring in the first place!
As Stated prior f**ked if I know