Hi fellow RVers

MIKEYOC007

Subscriber
This is my first Rv I actually stumbled into it by accident I was looking for a motor home but because of arthritis in my left knee wanted an auto for the budget I had In mind couldn’t find hardly any then this advert popped up with a 1998 right hand drive Damon Daybreak.
Bearing in mind it’s 30 years old it had cruise control air con and so on , to all you seasoned RV people this is old news .
I didn’t have a clue what I should look out for and the seller was a fabricator of the truth .
But after a lot of my time and not too much money I’ve increased the value .
I now want a slide out RV so I’m hooked

Attachments

paul&debra

Subscriber
Hi and a great big welcome to the forum from Paul & Debra. You have the bug !
Pay your £10 to become a subscriber, just click on your name, on the blue bar at the top of the page. Then click the Account upgrade link.
You are limited to just a few posts as a guest and I dont think have access to all the resources and media.

Bit of a pain at the moment, we were supposed to be going on our second meet of the year this week. But we have some great times, and I am sure hey will return. We are all similar people, because of our love of RV's. So don't hesitate to join in, you can take part as much or as little as you like.

We look forward to seeing you out and about.