Hi all

WESTIES ON TOUR

Subscriber
Bailey turn out about 45 units per day, at one point 4 years ago 45 units were going out everyday and 27 were being rejected by customers.
Luner were fitting their roof lights outside in the rain along with other parts.
Yes I have seen that, the last 2 years working with Avondale caravan, i was in the repair department all I done was insurance jobs and all the job was big, that big I was pretty much rebuilding the caravan myself.

Last edited:

Dgrbruv

Subscriber
If you are in the camping and Caravanning club and you ever go to a north wales da meet give us a shout, I am currently treasurer and webmaster for the da, plus I organise the entertainment, print fixture books etcetc lol.
Yes we are in the Club (and also the the other club !!) We are just trying to get a form for the Cheshire Show rally from the designated booking contact. Good luck with your 5th wheel purchase

Gareth62

Subscriber
If you are in the camping and Caravanning club and you ever go to a north wales da meet give us a shout, I am currently treasurer and webmaster for the da, plus I organise the entertainment, print fixture books etcetc lol.
We are in Tal-y-bont close to Barmouth this week