Hi all

Preacher man

Subscriber
We have been caravanners for a long time, had a motorhome for two years, now buying a fifth wheel, just acquired a 2016 3.2 Ford Ranger, now to find our accommodation.
Hi just seen a fifth wheel for sale at Mobile RV Maintenance don’t know anything about it and it’s not on his web site yet might be worth a call. 01869 351458 we bought our Winnebago from Steve last year and he has been very good to us. Good luck with your search

NeilandJo

Subscriber
Hi just seen a fifth wheel for sale at Mobile RV Maintenance don’t know anything about it and it’s not on his web site yet might be worth a call. 01869 351458 we bought our Winnebago from Steve last year and he has been very good to us. Good luck with your search
Yes I have seen that, its on our radar at the moment.

Gareth62

Subscriber
I was a hardened caravaner till I had it stolen
Can’t complain as ins paid out in full so bought the RV never looked back

NeilandJo

Subscriber
I was a hardened caravaner till I had it stolen
Can’t complain as ins paid out in full so bought the RV never looked back
We have had enough of british built rubbish, had 2 brand new caravans in 3 years, both condemned by leisure vehicle surveyors, one Bailey and one Lunar, currently have an autotrail arapaho 6 berth, but looking to sell it and buy a eurocruiser fifth wheel. cant wait, then we are going to sell our house and retire early. that cant come quick enough.

Gareth62

Subscriber
I thought I had bought the Rolls Royce of caravans when I bought a coachman but it was no better than any other the pikeys that stole it did me a favour as I got new for old from ins
And before anyone slags me of for using the word. pikeys it was later recovered in Ireland with a second caravan

NeilandJo

Subscriber
I thought I had bought the Rolls Royce of caravans when I bought a coachman but it was no better than any other the pikeys that stole it did me a favour as I got new for old from ins
And before anyone slags me of for using the word. pikeys it was later recovered in Ireland with a second caravan
Yup all british units are the same, a couple of years ago all the manufacturers swapped the sealant they used for one recomended by NCC, the sealant turned out not to be waterproof Doh, so when the NCC recomend anything or put their name over workshop doors etc it obviously means nothing. NCC is just a paid to join club for tradesman, it does not work for customers, in fact it works against them.

WESTIES ON TOUR

Subscriber
Rolls Royce caravans no such thing lol.
Before I worked at jaguar used to build/ make caravans for 10 years the quality was very poor all it was, was a numbers game built as many as possible, have said that I suppose everything is like that now.

NeilandJo

Subscriber
Rolls Royce caravans no such thing lol.
Before I worked at jaguar used to build/ make caravans for 10 years the quality was very poor all it was, was a numbers game built as many as possible, have said that I suppose everything is like that now.
Bailey turn out about 45 units per day, at one point 4 years ago 45 units were going out everyday and 27 were being rejected by customers.
Luner were fitting their roof lights outside in the rain along with other parts.