HGV Licence -DVLA

Gareth62

Subscriber
I know you had some complications but that’s ridiculous.
did you get the letter to confirm you could still drive.
having said that if yours is every year you’ve save on a medical eh !
Yes had a letter, but can still drive the RV on my car licence, just would be nice to have the licence I have earned.
Thinking now is it worth all the hassle, I may just sell RV and get a Euro-box least then I could tow my car with an "A" frame or on a trailer.

Last edited:

grumpy

Subscriber
Yes had a letter, but can still drive the RV on my car licence, just would be nice to have the licence I have earned.
Thinking now is it worth all the hassle, I may just sell RV and get a Euro-box least then I could tow my car with an "A" frame or on a trailer.
There were other reasons, but my main reason for getting rid of outlaw was, at least now Sue can drive the tranny in an emergency, where as otherwise we would have been buggered.
I’ll probably not bother next year, but once it’s gone it’s gone, what do you do !!!

Gareth62

Subscriber
FINALY I got though to DVLA the young girl who answered was very helpful and told me i was in the final stages and my licence has been approved and should be in the post within a couple of days.

She gave me a link to check the progress of the application, but so far it's not worked.. just like the rest of the DVLA

Gareth62

Subscriber
Well, it's here at long last 1yr 4m and 3wks 5days. Thats how long it's taken DVLA to send me my new licence, the postie delivered it this morning.

Just 2 days short of 17 months.
And it's only 3 years not 5 it looks like they've back dated it to when I passed my test.