Hello

Steve Martin

Subscriber
Welcome to the forum and although new to this RV malarkey, you certainly have good taste as shown by your choice of RV..Gotta love Holiday Ramblers (y)(y)

adventura

Subscriber
hello and welcome to the mad house you will find lots of laughs and useful knowledge on this forum dont be affraid to ask someone will always answer hope you enjoy the rv lifestyle as much as we all do mo and georgie

Nigel65

Subscriber
hello and welcome to the mad house you will find lots of laughs and useful knowledge on this forum dont be affraid to ask someone will always answer hope you enjoy the rv lifestyle as much as we all do mo and georgie
Used to be a caravaner an boater but unfortunately my caravan got stolen so decided to go rv route but couldn't afford to buy new so brought a project an enjoying the work many thanks

paul&debra

Subscriber
Hi and a great big welcome to the forum from Paul & Debra, jump right in. A friendly and knowledgeable lot on here. A little bit of banter to pass the time. Especially at the moment. If you need to know anything about your restoration work, or where to get bits. Just ask, someone on here will have been there before you.:D

RV Neal

Subscriber
Hi Nigel and welcome to the fold. You will find RV-ing gets you hooked; I've been doing it since 1987 and on my 6th RV. My last one was a Holiday Rambler and it was a beauty!