Hello

Rudski01

Subscriber
Just joined and looking for info, currently on Motorhome fun and own an RS Elysian, have always found the forum a wealth of info so thought I’d join here, as I seem to be getting an itch that needs scratched, I’m looking to upgrade licence in future but for now will be gleaning info on the RV’s,
Cheers
Mark

WESTIES ON TOUR

Subscriber
Morning Mark and welcome to the forum, there quite a few Rvs currently for sale at the moment have a look on eBay and James at empire is also a very good to.

My best mate has just bought a safari cheetah 38 PDQ which is the same as mine so now there's 2 of us
:D

Ask as many question as you like we have all been there, there's no silly question so ask away
(y).

Steve Martin

Subscriber
Welcome Mark and that itch will never go until you buy a RV and the best thing is no one with a RV has been gassed and robbed!
You have the full range of people with RVs from those who go to meets/rallies in them to those who live full time so any question you ask, someone will know the answer.(y)(y)

Rudski01

Subscriber
Thanks for the welcome, I suppose the first question is under 7.5 tonne what is a quality manufacturer that fully winterises their vehicles, likewise over 7.5?
Not really wanting to go over 10 mtrs, the reason being if I’m getting slide outs then that will be more than enough space, would look for Petrol/LPG and something with a more modern styling inside, I’ve noticed some Thor’s on signatures website are these any good?
Who are the dealers to avoid? Go to?
The customer service at RS is non existent so want to avoid going through the usual of yes sir no sir, do the deal, goodbye sir, not interested in your issues sir cause you didn’t buy brand new sir
Cheers
Mark

Rudski01

Subscriber
Yes

I’ve seen his name pop up a lot in the forum, a good seven hr trip for us though, don’t mind so much if the service is excellent.

johnpengers

Subscriber
Yes

I’ve seen his name pop up a lot in the forum, a good seven hr trip for us though, don’t mind so much if the service is excellent.
Well worth the journey in my opinion.I was in there yesterday and he's a lot of choice at the moment.There is also one or two camp sites that are open all year nearby so you could have a few days in the west country as well,It's beautiful around here so worth the trip.Have a look at Wells Holiday Park,about twenty five minutes away from Empire(y)

jenmelmar

Subscriber
We bought our Monoco riptide from James at Empire RV and he could not be more helpful. They did quite a few additions and modifications and always ready to give advice. Great place to go and walk around-he has some amazing vehicles there :) Good luck with your choise-it isn't easy!!!

Rudski01

Subscriber
We bought our Monoco riptide from James at Empire RV and he could not be more helpful. They did quite a few additions and modifications and always ready to give advice. Great place to go and walk around-he has some amazing vehicles there :) Good luck with your choise-it isn't easy!!!
Thanks
Lots going on at the minute, so trawling this site for info, trying to get my head around the fuel consumption also