Hello.......Just joined group.

Was proud owner of a Winnebago Journey for 5 years.....sold it, and went without for a year......Bought a Burstner Elegance tag axle which I have now.......After winnebago feels as no space although it sleeps 6.......Retiring soon hopefully and seriously considering sizing back up again for extended travel and maybe live aboard for couple years......Diesel pusher will be what I'd want........Thanks for letting me join the group.......Alan

Merv-IOM

Subscriber
Hello and welcome Alan, we have a Journey and love it to bits! Good luck with your search.

Merv & Sandra

motor roamin

Subscriber
Hi welcome to the mad house, James at empire RV should be able to help with a pusher, they are holding value because it is so difficult to import now and the exchange rate is also helping good news when you own one not so much when your looking.

Hi welcome to the mad house, James at empire RV should be able to help with a pusher, they are holding value because it is so difficult to import now and the exchange rate is also helping good news when you own one not so much when your looking.
Cheers....no immediate rush, in process of renewing Class C.....The sight bit my Dr used to do, cant be done by my current Dr, so got to see Optician who says if you want it done now itll be £45..... but if you wait till mid Nov when your normal eye test is due itll be done for free .......?!?.....then back to Dr to try and get appointment for medical bit to be done.....oh, and to part with £95 for privilege........We're all in wrong job I tell you.....lol