Hello from CAPEYROU

stunette

Life Member
Member No
RV Type
A Class
RV Experience
Since 2008
Hello all, just found a wifi hotspot so thought I would say hi... We are in a place called Cezenac in the the Dordoigne and have been following the river for the past few days.. Where we are now is a 15th century castle over looking the river with a beautiful campsite on the banks of the river itself. We have travelled from Bergerac & are moving on a few more miles tomorrow to Sarlat..

Tried to post some pics but stupid iPad won't let me... Will post them when we get home..

Another update soon.. Stunet..:thumbup:

paul&debra

Subscriber
Member No
RV Type
a class
Model
Coachmen Mirada
RV Experience
since august 2012
Keep having fun, look forward to pics when you can.:thumbup:

lizofdrymen

Subscriber
Member No
RV Type
Coachman
Model
Mirada
RV Experience
since 2009
Hello were you at Le Capeyrou in RV ? Road doesn't look completely rv friendly ! thinking of going in next few weeks in 34ft, any route better than other?

stunette

Life Member
Member No
RV Type
A Class
RV Experience
Since 2008
No .. That was back in 2014 when we took a Eurobox tag axle for touring around more off road..

lizofdrymen

Subscriber
Member No
RV Type
Coachman
Model
Mirada
RV Experience
since 2009
No .. That was back in 2014 when we took a Eurobox tag axle for touring around more off road..
Do you think unsuitable for Rv?
Appreciate your answer cos know you have toured many places.

stunette

Life Member
Member No
RV Type
A Class
RV Experience
Since 2008
Busses & coaches go through some of the roads so it is possible. I personally wouldn't want to take an Rv where we went, but saying that our tag was 30 foot long & right hand drive so it's certainly possible. Just make sure you know where you are going & the sites you want to go to will take you.. Several sites that we pulled on to thought that we were very large.. All the best..(y)

lizofdrymen

Subscriber
Member No
RV Type
Coachman
Model
Mirada
RV Experience
since 2009
Busses & coaches go through some of the roads so it is possible. I personally wouldn't want to take an Rv where we went, but saying that our tag was 30 foot long & right hand drive so it's certainly possible. Just make sure you know where you are going & the sites you want to go to will take you.. Several sites that we pulled on to thought that we were very large.. All the best..(y)
Thanks.

Back