Hello. 88 Chevy Retro owners

Matt Ruf

Hi all
So my first RV group.
With our first RV , an old 88 Chevy Sunsport. Lovely 80’s retro.
It is road worthy but we are using the winter months to give her a revamp, work out how everything works, what needs fixing and giving the engine a service.
Just looking for good places to camp, advice on the RV’s bits and bobs and learn from other owners
Anyone with any experience with these big old buses who has any advice. I am all ears.

Attachments

WESTIES ON TOUR

Subscriber
Hi and welcome to the forum, someone will be along soon sorry cant help you as i haven't been in your neck of the woods, been down as far as Weymouth and that's it.

Several Rv clubs to join this one obviously and theres the ARV CLUB and also Facebook page to join so there lots of info rallies and meetings for you.

A little quiet at the mo due to the time of year.
Jason.

Last edited:

car1966

Subscriber
Hi and welcome ask anything you like and someone will give you a answer it might not be what you like but you soon get use to the madhouse

paul&debra

Subscriber
Hi and a great big welcome to the forum from Paul and Debra. My Son Ashley is currently restoring a 1980 c class Chevrolet.

Merv-IOM

Subscriber
Welcome to the forum, and good luck with your project. Ask as many questions as you like and someone will be along with advice etc.

Merv & Sandra

Daybreaker

Subscriber
Wow what a beautiful Rv thankyou for keeping it alive. We all love these machines and keeping them alive is important. Welcome to the club. Ask any questions no matter ho small we all been here/there :D :rolleyes: