gulf stream independence 2005 what they like eg are they reliable

Londy

Hi Rvman 28

We have two Rvs one is the Gulfstream Independence 2003. It has the Vortec V10 we converted to gas 9 to gallon petrol or gas. Brilliant engine and lovely to drive. The weight comes in at 6.3tons so can be driven on car license pre 1997. We love ours and have had no problems so far but we have only covered 20,000 mls since new. Everything works fine. Anything else you want to know pm me. Londy

L

Loddy

I had a Independance 2004 that came in at 9.25 tonnes, the running gear e.g. the engine and chassis were very good but I got fed up with things falling off or failing everytime I used it, I now have a four winds which is worse :crying:

Loddy

Londy

I had a Independance 2004 that came in at 9.25 tonnes, the running gear e.g. the engine and chassis were very good but I got fed up with things falling off or failing everytime I used it, I now have a four winds which is worse :crying:

Loddy
We have had our Gulfstream six years. Not spent one penny except tyres and sevice, nothing falls off or goes wrong, everything works fine.

Six weeks ago we bought a Damon, everything is wrong someone once said Damon daily breakdown. Getting true in our case. Londy:cursing:

Last edited:

Tandy

We have a Gulfstream Sunvoyager SE 8292 and we love her. She was first registered in 2006 according to the paperwork but I'm sure she was made in 2005.
Spending the weekend at Americana with ARVE. There are LOADs of RV's here so you could always pop in and bend a few ears. There is a 07 plate Independance just accross from Us.
Each rv has it's plus and minus'. It's like a house you have to get that feeling to know what's right for you.