Got the call

seaglass

Subscriber
Chris is back to being her bossy self now so all good and did I tell you I was a little bit deaf or selected hearing , as the boss says :giggle: :giggle:
David has the same problem with his hearing, but I know he can hear a pin drop. When I tell him I have a great idea about something and he doesn't answer. When he gets deaf I now know he does not think it is a good idea. You know that old saying . "Silence is golden", and it works. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

paul&debra

Subscriber
Had the Pfizer jab this morning, it was so bloody efficient. Have to say a big hats off to the volunteer stewards, the weather is better today, but I know they have been out there in all weather's. Directed in by one steward held for 20 seconds while the ticked me off list. Directed forward to 3 doctors asking three cars at the same time the necessary questions. Directed forward, lady puts needle through window and stabs my arm. No sense no feeling, hardly felt anything. Then directed to park in row 4 behind 2 cars, with a leaving time on my windscreen. Lady walked along from right to left, telling front row to leave. We all pulled forward, then the next row one at a time. By that time 15 mins up. We were told to leave. Wow when thi country gets it right, it gets it right.

AdrianP

Subscriber
Well, Tuesday night & yesterday I felt crap, feeling hot, cold, headache tired etc. went into work but ended up leaving a couple of hours early

This morning I still wasn't 100% but deff a lot better but come this afternoon all I have is an arm that aches a little bit.

So, a bit uncomfortable for a couple of days but I think it's still worth it compared to the risk of not having it at all

seaglass

Subscriber
Had the Pfizer jab this morning, it was so bloody efficient. Have to say a big hats off to the volunteer stewards, the weather is better today, but I know they have been out there in all weather's. Directed in by one steward held for 20 seconds while the ticked me off list. Directed forward to 3 doctors asking three cars at the same time the necessary questions. Directed forward, lady puts needle through window and stabs my arm. No sense no feeling, hardly felt anything. Then directed to park in row 4 behind 2 cars, with a leaving time on my windscreen. Lady walked along from right to left, telling front row to leave. We all pulled forward, then the next row one at a time. By that time 15 mins up. We were told to leave. Wow when thi country gets it right, it gets it right.
Your medical group are so efficient. That is wonderful.