Got the call

johnpengers

Subscriber
My turn tomorrow,11o'clock West Mendip Hospital.......Bring it on !!!!!(y).
To be fair they're really getting on with it down here,I worked out I'd be in tier 6 or 7 but as I'm down as Ci's carer I've jumped a few tiers !!
Then again I might refuse as its all a government conspiracy and there's no such thing as Covid 19.......Yeah right !!!:rofl:

stunette

Subscriber
My turn tomorrow,11o'clock West Mendip Hospital.......Bring it on !!!!!(y).
To be fair they're really getting on with it down here,I worked out I'd be in tier 6 or 7 but as I'm down as Ci's carer I've jumped a few tiers !!
Then again I might refuse as its all a government conspiracy and there's no such thing as Covid 19.......Yeah right !!!:rofl:
Yes...Ok....! Tell the truth... You're older than you tell us all..!!! You've been pinged..!! :giggle: :giggle: :*

grumpy

Subscriber
Anyone else suffer with a bad arm ache after the tizer one... I did..

But no norsier or headache..
Sue had the astravenica on Friday and was fine all day.
Going to bed complained of being very cold, later she was like a boiled kettle, up a lot sicking up bile and aching arm, very thirsty.
Spent all day and night Sat. in bed, pretty much fine yesterday.
She does have copd and a sensitive respiratory system and stomach, so could have just been coincidence, who knows.
Oh we walked into town today to get my Ma some grub as I’d told her not to go out.
Blow me we were walking over a small footbridge over the canal, I heard a thump and she goes and gone straight up in the air and landed flat on her back, cracking her head, fortunately she had her parka hood up which took some of the hit.
mice told her she’s not allowed out anymore either.
Ps I had the Phuket the other week and I am fine !!!