Got followed home today. ....

motor roamin

Subscriber
Don't talk about toy's Rob I desperately need a clear out as we are having a complete change of plans over the next two years, so starting with my F350 king ranch most things are going this year......anyone want a diesel king ranch call me.

shovelheadrob

Subscriber
It clearly says on Fords wheel locking nuts not to use air tools (Rattle guns) to tighten wheel nuts.
When I had lost my locking nut key I stood there watching the Ford guy swaping over the new for old with a rattle gun he said after he only spun them up then tightened with torque wrench. But I know what I saw....
I've just had to replace the locking wheel nut key on my van due to abuse by a tyre fitter.

shovelheadrob

Subscriber
Picked up the trailer today with the roof all fixed, thanks to Jay at CCRV. As usual with these jobs, once you actually start the job it reveals how bad things actually are, so it was mutually agreed that replacing all the boarding on the roof was the way to go, the membrane was good apart from a couple of minor previous repairs that hadn't been done very well, so I now have a walk on roof again & all done in a week!
I was hoping to take a couple of pics today but the weather hasn't really been great for that...... so you'll have to use your imagination, at the end of the day it just looks like a normal 16 year old RV or 5th wheel trailer roof, I should have taken a before pic as you could visibly see where it was sagging. So a big thank you to Jay & Jayne. If anyone else needs roof work give them a call, he will consider doing roof repairs for you depending on his normal work load (I caught him just at the right time), I'm very happy with the price I've paid, but I won't be discussing it with anyone so please don't ask.
Next weekend I hope to sort out the 240v & get the generator running from the on board fuel tank......