Good Morning

Steve Martin

Subscriber
Morning from sunny Norfhamps and how quaint to have frost at Easter, it does warm up doesn't it?
Day 6 of my quarantine and still no testing kit arrived but daily phone calls that last about 20 seconds so not had time to answer them. Think I will follow Stu's example and go for a stroll through the fields.
I know, before anyone shouts, I should be hiding in my bedroom but there ain't no one out there and you have more chance of catching covid from a shopping trolley than me..(y)

scouser

Subscriber
Morning from sunny Norfhamps and how quaint to have frost at Easter, it does warm up doesn't it?
Day 6 of my quarantine and still no testing kit arrived but daily phone calls that last about 20 seconds so not had time to answer them. Think I will follow Stu's example and go for a stroll through the fields.
I know, before anyone shouts, I should be hiding in my bedroom but there ain't no one out there and you have more chance of catching covid from a shopping trolley than me..(y)
never mind steve i will keep the sun company for you :inlove:
scouser :cool:

Steve Martin

Subscriber
Morning from a grey, cold and wet Norfhamps, so I guess tis April showers bring forth May flowers time..:rolleyes:
Testing kit arrived yesterday, so Day 2 test done on Day 7, so it won't be too long before I can socially distance myself with the outside world and get a vaccine jab. If I get covid after all this travelling and testing, I am going to be mightily upset. :swear:
On a brighter note, my nicely, polished bus is now getting wet and dirty and I might buy myself an umbrella as a 'welcome back home' present..:clap: