Good Morning

Steve Martin

Subscriber
Morning from the south coast where Mr Sun is up and a gentle breeze blowing through the trees. Thought about going out for a 10 mile run but scratched my knee yesterday and want to let it heal up, you can't be too careful in these days of uncertainty.
Paul, try a DIY trim, No2 all over, easy to care for afterwards..
Guinness in the sun.jpg

Last edited:

Steve Martin

Subscriber
Morning from south of Lincolnshire where tis looking like another day of wall to wall sunshine....ho hum.
Groundhog day strikes again..
Thought I would go for a trundle for pastures new again, that's the great thing about RVs, you can have the freedom to go where you want when you get tired of the view from the bedroom window..(y):hi:

stunette

Subscriber
Good morning from an Ok Somerset on sea.. I think I shall go for a little mince with Freddie this morning before coming home to wash the RV.! I see Mr Martin will be busy today turning his RV around 180 degrees so he has a different view. You be careful of all that excitement now.!! Have a good one all..!! :giggle: (y) (y)

soul buddies

Subscriber
Mornin all :) it’s a windy wild Friday around these parts :) the weekend is upon us so time to chill and relax :) had the jab yesterday so thankfully no extra limbs have grown during the night ;) safe travels if you need to go out :) yipee another day to enjoy and have fun and laughter :) immunisation times

Last edited: