Good Morning

paul&debra

Subscriber
morning, 5c again today :) but I just could not be bothered getting up this morning, its too much like being a teenager again, don't do this, don't do that, your grounded, its all your fault, so here I am again, sat in my study at home, absolutely fed up with being stuck at home.
Its only going to court, that has kept me sane. In court 5 days last week and so far 3 days this week. So many Magistrates are elderly and lots of them are isolating. But the work keeps piling in.

NeilandJo

Subscriber
Its only going to court, that has kept me sane. In court 5 days last week and so far 3 days this week. So many Magistrates are elderly and lots of them are isolating. But the work keeps piling in.
I honestly don't know how much longer I can stay sane for, some days are worse than others, some days i wish i was still a herdsman, at least I had 450 cows to talk to :)

grumpy

Subscriber
Well I’m here now, so must be bored like Neil !
I have never slept a lot 5/6 hours max, so was and am usually up pretty early 8ish, (I did say for me Stuart !) and usually up and still about 1/2 am.
however last few months been going to bed about 11 read for an hour or so.
so quite in morning now no airplanes traffic, although still wake around 6.30/7am ( so sleeping longer as well) am finding myself still in bed some days at 10, why, what’s the point, only got the dog to walk have breakfast, do some of my matchstick fire engine and read, so theres no rush is there.
and funnily no stress no worries, just the mad Mothers to look after.
ive always been a fidget and can’t sit still, which I’m looking forward to getting back to, but hey ho plod along for the minute.
One thing it’s been bloody freezing lately, especially early mornings( we don’t have a dog) walking MIL’s retriever.
okay you’ve had enough now, look in again in another couple of months
love you all XXX