Good Morning

adventura

Subscriber
You can always call in to see us.. We are still on Warren Farm..! (y)
so sorry my friend was out all afternoon visiting a friend in highbridge so did not get your message till now did notice bus not on drive as we went passed then found out the bloody beach and all car parks closed so ate our fish and chips on the side of the road at brean down we leave somerset on monday but would be nice to see you if you have an hour spare over the weekend

Olley

Subscriber
Good morning all overcast and a bit dingy here.
Got a colonoscopy on Friday, something nice to look forward to. :D
Haven't had one for 15 years wonder if they have changed much? Going to pick up the delightfully named "Bowl Prep" from the hospital later, then a covid test and then I have to stay in till Friday.

paul&debra

Subscriber
Good morning all overcast and a bit dingy here.
Got a colonoscopy on Friday, something nice to look forward to. :D
Haven't had one for 15 years wonder if they have changed much? Going to pick up the delightfully named "Bowl Prep" from the hospital later, then a covid test and then I have to stay in till Friday.
Much better than they used to be. I have had crohn's disease for nearly 40 years. So have had regular colonoscopy's over that time. When I first started, they put in the telescope and pumped your bowel full of air to expand it. Then they let you leave back into the waiting room, where loads of people were waiting. With a single toilet and thin door. Used to sound like the entire brass section of an orchestra tuning up. Very amusing while waiting your turn, not so funny when you came out.
They now suck all the air back out, and you leave much more comfortable.
Having fasted the evening before my last one, I told the doctor I was starving, and asked him to put a ham sandwich on the end of the telescope, before he put it in.:rofl::rofl::rofl: