Good Morning

shawn&emma

Subscriber
Morning from a sunny but cold corner of Kent everyone and a happy mums day. I'm fortunate enough to be spending the day with mine but remember if you can't there's loads of other ways you can have contact and see them, if you wish.......

Went into Tesco and first time out of my last three visits was able to get pretty much all the things we need. So others panic buying has forced a lot of us to have to go in to multiple places to find things, so more at risk of catching something.
It's a sad situation when you get home and put the things out on the table and mum bursts into tears so greatfull that I've managed to get some food. I'd say hope these people who have been buying up are proud of themselves, but actually I don't think they give a toss about anybody else.

Needed paracetamol as mums still on them after her op, none in Tesco so went to Boots, none there but had second to last pack from another pharmacy, that's three days covererd so need to search again.

What I did notice whilst driving to and from Tesco was that almost all the people walking the pavements where definitely elderly, are they not slightly concerned for there own health.

We both like our own company and don't generally mix with others but at a time when the advice given is to distance from others I've actually been around others, due to caring for mum and dad. I try to not let things worry me, and normally say what will be will be, but I am concerned.

Have a good day and tell someone how much you love them.

Shawn

paul&debra

Subscriber
Morning from a sunny but cold corner of Kent everyone and a happy mums day. I'm fortunate enough to be spending the day with mine but remember if you can't there's loads of other ways you can have contact and see them, if you wish.......

Went into Tesco and first time out of my last three visits was able to get pretty much all the things we need. So others panic buying has forced a lot of us to have to go in to multiple places to find things, so more at risk of catching something.
It's a sad situation when you get home and put the things out on the table and mum bursts into tears so greatfull that I've managed to get some food. I'd say hope these people who have been buying up are proud of themselves, but actually I don't think they give a toss about anybody else.

Needed paracetamol as mums still on them after her op, none in Tesco so went to Boots, none there but had second to last pack from another pharmacy, that's three days covererd so need to search again.

What I did notice whilst driving to and from Tesco was that almost all the people walking the pavements where definitely elderly, are they not slightly concerned for there own health.

We both like our own company and don't generally mix with others but at a time when the advice given is to distance from others I've actually been around others, due to caring for mum and dad. I try to not let things worry me, and normally say what will be will be, but I am concerned.

Have a good day and tell someone how much you love them.

Shawn
We have two packets of Paracetamol , if you get desperate. Let us know, we can get it to you.

stunette

Subscriber
Good morning all from another stunning day here on the coast in Somerset..! Lets just hope that people start listening & stay away from here now as it was manic here over the weekend.! We didn't go out, but it would of been nice to walk the dogs when I wanted, not when everybody had gone home.. Anyway, have a good day all & stay safe out there..! (y)

shawn&emma

Subscriber
Morning from a sunny corner of Kent, didn't quite have a frost but nor far of.

After ten days with mum and dad I'm going back to the van with Emma on the campsite, that's if we are allowed to stay, if not we've a couple of other options to look at if they don't come up well it might be we all three have to come and stay back at mums on the dinning room floor. BHHPA are suggesting that long termers and people long distances away from their home residence should be able to stay on the sites, let's hope that is was is accepted.

Hoover, change the bed linen and a final visit to see what Tesco has got to top up mum and dad and Emma has messaged me a list to try to find and we'll then all being we'll be able to hide in the van for a while.

Keep safe everyone on your drive home and have a good Monday.

Shawn